SEC Championship Game

ezeskeezy

Just got my SEC Championship Game Ticket. I'm Juiced. Look for me in Section 106 (Endzone) Aisle L9 Row 1 Seat 4. War Damn Eagle!! Beat the Vouls

:au: 34

:ut: 10

:cheer::big::cheer::big::cheer::big::cheer:

Just got my SEC Championship Game Ticket.  I'm Juiced.  Look for me in Section 106 (Endzone) Aisle L9 Row 1 Seat 4.  War Damn Eagle!! Beat the Vouls

:au: 34

:ut:   10

:cheer:   :big:   :cheer:   :big:   :cheer:   :big:   :cheer:

122850[/snapback]

I'm sitting at my desk, quietly hating you. <_<

I will be Huntsville, Huntsville, then St Maarten Leeward Islands watching the Orange Bowl at Ric's Sports Bar on the Dutch side. This is all after a day butt naked at the Orient Beach on the French side (It will be a very ugly and it will take many brews to gather the courage).

I will be Huntsville, Huntsville, then St Maarten Leeward Islands watching the Orange Bowl at Ric's Sports Bar on the Dutch side.  This is all after a day butt naked at the Orient Beach on the French side (It will be a very ugly and it will take many brews to gather the courage).

122955[/snapback]

St. Maarten is incredible. I prefer the Dutch side of the island, but I can see why you'd want to go to Orient Beach. You can, however, see nekkid women on pretty much any beach on that island, though.

wesfau,

As we get closer and if AU is in the Orange Bowl, I sure would appreciate any info you can give me, I'm clueless. Talk with ya later....Mojo

wesfau,

As we get closer and if AU is in the Orange Bowl, I sure would appreciate any info you can give me, I'm clueless.  Talk with ya later....Mojo

122963[/snapback]

No problemo. It's been almost 10 years since I was there, but I'll pass along what I know.

I will be in Tuscaloosa, in Atlanta and then in Miami

122949[/snapback]

I will be all of those places as well!!

They only bad part is I don't have tickets to any of them, but being in the same city and maybe lucking out with some scalpers is worth it!

i gots tickets to ttown. i'll get tickets to the atl. i'll be in the orange bowl (or anywhere else) to see my boys. zero misses since 01 and counting.

Archived