Bama DT Darius Paige

RunInRed

Darius did say that his post had nothing to do with football and I actually believe him.

That said, I fully expect him to be suiting up for Jacksonville State in a year or so:

http://annistonstar.com/bookmark/23350732/article-JSU-notebook--Gamecocks-add-former-Tide-lineman-to-the-roster

I didn't mean I didn't believe his posts (after I heard about them) but I still think he was processed. If he plays for JSU next year we will know for sure. if he can play next year then he doesn't have a medical condition that bama couldn't have give him a medical redshirt.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darius did say that his post had nothing to do with football and I actually believe him.

That said, I fully expect him to be suiting up for Jacksonville State in a year or so:

http://annistonstar.com/bookmark/23350732/article-JSU-notebook--Gamecocks-add-former-Tide-lineman-to-the-roster

When will these dolts see through this guy and his medical scholly horsecrap sham he keeps pulling? Unreal.

His comments on twitter certainly don't sound like someone that is struggling with a medical condition. It sounds like one that was told one thing and had the rug yanked out from under him just like countless other players have had happen that sign with uat.

Agreed.

Ha, you agree even after he's come out and clarified that his comments on twitter were about a female.

Not surprising.

It's an Auburn board dude. What I say or believe should be of no concern to you.

It just proves that your opinions aren't based in reality, but rather your homer blindness.

If you believe that, I have some ocean-front property ( heck, you know the rest). Man, you are a serious troll.

I'm a troll because I believe the quotes from the guy who who made the tweet, instead of a bunch of people who hate Alabama and want to make it about something different...even though the guy who made the tweet came out and said it had nothing to do with football?

:"Oh you went to the source of the quote and got their take on it? And you believe that over a bunch of butthurt message board posters who have a vested interest in it meaning something else? What an idiot you are..."

And you people ask why I'm here. Stop saying stupid things like this, maybe my presence wouldn't be needed as much.

His comments on twitter certainly don't sound like someone that is struggling with a medical condition. It sounds like one that was told one thing and had the rug yanked out from under him just like countless other players have had happen that sign with uat.

Agreed.

Ha, you agree even after he's come out and clarified that his comments on twitter were about a female.

Not surprising.

It's an Auburn board dude. What I say or believe should be of no concern to you.

It just proves that your opinions aren't based in reality, but rather your homer blindness.

If you believe that, I have some ocean-front property ( heck, you know the rest). Man, you are a serious troll.

I'm a troll because I believe the quotes from the guy who who made the tweet, instead of a bunch of people who hate Alabama and want to make it about something different...even though the guy who made the tweet came out and said it had nothing to do with football?

:"Oh you went to the source of the quote and got their take on it? And you believe that over a bunch of butthurt message board posters who have a vested interest in it meaning something else? What an idiot you are..."

And you people ask why I'm here. Stop saying stupid things like this, maybe my presence wouldn't be needed as much.

You are here because you are a pot stirring bammer a-hole who can't get along with his own kind. Simple as that.

Agreed.

Not surprising.

You are here because you are a pot stirring bammer a-hole who can't get along with his own kind. Simple as that.

You're a frigging bammer, and wouldn't know an idiot or stupidity unless you look in the mirror. Calling someone a troll versus an idiot is taking it to a new level. Glad I smoked you out!! BTW, don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about; that could get you further in over your head than you are already. I have heard, in your defense, that you bring an alternative view to this board. Believe me, you bring nothing to this board!!

Agreed.

Not surprising.

You're a frigging bammer, and wouldn't know an idiot or stupidity unless you look in the mirror. Calling someone a troll versus an idiot is taking it to a new level. Glad I smoked you out!! BTW, don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about; that could get you further in over your head than you are already. I have heard, in your defense, that you bring an alternative view to this board. Believe me, you bring nothing to this board!!

I have to disagree with you pops. The gump brings the IQ, on our board, down.

So again, just to be clear, I'm a troll because I don't ignore the clarification offered by the person who ACTUALLY MADE THE TWEET, and instead listen to a bunch of sour grapes message board fans of a rival school.

Is that what you're saying? I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

So again, just to be clear, I'm a troll because I don't ignore the clarification offered by the person who ACTUALLY MADE THE TWEET, and instead listen to a bunch of sour grapes message board fans of a rival school.

BG03 - you seem a little more intelligent than most of your kind. Especially for a message board troll. But, it is sad you have over 18,000 posts on an AU site. Pretty bad when you cannot stand your own kind. Carry on.

BG03 - you seem a little more intelligent than most of your kind. Especially for a message board troll. But, it is sad you have over 18,000 posts on an AU site. Pretty bad when you cannot stand your own kind. Carry on.

Actually, I just think life is more fun when you aren't surrounded by only people who share the exact same persepective as your own.

You don't realize how true that is. He left one of his bama boards pouting because they didn't think he as as hot s##t as he thinks he is and his ego was badly bruised.

You don't realize how true that is. He left one of his bama boards pouting because they didn't think he as as hot s##t as he thinks he is and his ego was badly bruised.

Ha you have no idea why I left there.

Despite the howls of protest that are sure to come...is this really relevant when it was one board and that was like, 6 years ago? And some of that was because he didn't sufficiently trash Auburn to their liking?

Despite the howls of protest that are sure to come...is this really relevant when it was one board and that was like, 6 years ago? And some of that was because he didn't sufficiently trash Auburn to their liking?

When did anything being revelant become a criteria in the Woodshed? Being revelant may be debatable but being a fact isn't. Just saying.

Hey little bg......WHY did you leave here during the 2010 season?.....hehe....I KNOW! ! ! ! :bananadance:

Hey little bg......WHY did you leave here during the 2010 season?.....hehe....I KNOW! ! ! ! :bananadance:

Why did I take a break last year? Or 2011?

It stops being fun when all I have to say is 49-0.

Why did I take a break last year? Or 2011?

It stops being fun when all I have to say is 49-0.

Typical gump......."selective memory".

Maybe he was processed.

He was processed from rolltidebama.com so he has to come yada yada on an Auburn board.

He is hanging out with a better group of people. I will give him that.

I guess he keeps things interesting..lol

If he is a troll he certainly isn't the most annoying by a large margin.

Maybe he was processed.

He was processed from rolltidebama.com so he has to come yada yada on an Auburn board.

Well....he did go to bammer, so maybe he isn't all that bright.

If that "person" provides an alternative view to this board, the bubonic plague is an alternative to seasonal allergies.

LOL...+10

Which is more selective? The fact that I pointed out the LAST one we played? Or that you want to focus on the ONE time you won, by 1 point, in the last 5 attempts? Your clinging to that one while ignoring that we've beaten that ass 4 out of the last 5 (including some of the worst blowouts in Iron Bowl history) is selective.

Selective memory would be me reminding you that it was 42-0 before your guys got their water break last year...

And you guys kill me for not hanging around? I NEVER come back here and crow about winning. The fact that I give you some space after a jail sexing like the last Iron Bowl should endear me to you. Can't win either way I guess.

So I was on that site before I was here? That's news. I've been here since like 1999. And I think it's cute that you think you know the details of that situation...the one that happened like 8 years ago. But hey, keep fighting the good fight. Keep bringing that up as if it's some dark blot on my history.

Which is more selective? The fact that I pointed out the LAST one we played? Or that you want to focus on the ONE time you won, by 1 point, in the last 5 attempts? Your clinging to that one while ignoring that we've beaten that ass 4 out of the last 5 (including some of the worst blowouts in Iron Bowl history) is selective.

Selective memory would be me reminding you that it was 42-0 before your guys got their water break last year...

And you guys kill me for not hanging around? I NEVER come back here and crow about winning. The fact that I give you some space after a jail sexing like the last Iron Bowl should endear me to you. Can't win either way I guess.

I was more thinking about when was the last time bama went undefeated? Auburn did it '93, 2004, and 2010. Auburn won six in a row and this happened after the disco era. But yeah, being down by 24, and coming back and winning, in Jordan-Hare West was pretty sweet.

Archived