Bama DT Darius Paige

RunInRed

LOL..convenient that you reference the last 5 games but not the 6 that came before those five. :-\ Must have been a hard time for you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical gump......."selective memory".

Which is more selective? The fact that I pointed out the LAST one we played? Or that you want to focus on the ONE time you won, by 1 point, in the last 5 attempts? Your clinging to that one while ignoring that we've beaten that ass 4 out of the last 5 (including some of the worst blowouts in Iron Bowl history) is selective.

Selective memory would be me reminding you that it was 42-0 before your guys got their water break last year...

And you guys kill me for not hanging around? I NEVER come back here and crow about winning. The fact that I give you some space after a jail sexing like the last Iron Bowl should endear me to you. Can't win either way I guess.

I was more thinking about when was the last time bama went undefeated? Auburn did it '93, 2004, and 2010. Auburn won six in a row and this happened after the disco era. But yeah, being down by 24, and coming back and winning, in Jordan-Hare West was pretty sweet.

So your 1 year of being undefeated, 2 years of being average, and 2 years of being an abominiation are on par with one of the best runs in college football history? We have an undefeated season...and 3 BCS rings. You think 20 years from now people are gonna go "well they won 3 out of 4, but it wasn't even a good run because they 14-0 in one season but 25-2 in the other two seasons"

Oh and 5 straight 10 win seasons. You've had 1 10 win season since Saban arrived on campus.

Stop reaching dude. It's shameful. You have absolutely zero bragging rights. You lost 49-0. Went 0-8 in the SEC. And every team with a pulse played name the score on you. Selective memory is going back to 1993 trying to have something relevant to a discussion in 2013.

Bama fans tried this crap in the 6 year run, and you guys wouldn't let them pull that mess then, you can't pull it now.

LOL..convenient that you reference the last 5 games but not the 6 that came before those five. :-\ Must have been a hard time for you.

You're joking right? Please tell me you forgot the /sarcasm tag.

At Alabama you have one class of merit......FOOTBALL! That place would shut down if all the cheating were revealed with real sanctions. The courses and degrees are a smokescreen for the mafia to bring in players and help them make a very nice "business" decision. The rest is a sideshow.

At Alabama you have one class of merit......FOOTBALL! That place would shut down if all the cheating were revealed with real sanctions. The courses and degrees are a smokescreen for the mafia to bring in players and help them make a very nice "business" decision. The rest is a sideshow.

The fact that we have a top 20 in the nation law school would argue otherwise.

The fact that we have a top 20 in the nation law school would argue otherwise.

That's a bit of a stretch kind of like some of the NCs bama claims. Here is that latest law school rankings and bama is tied for 21st. Most folks know that is not in the top 20 but bams is #1 in fuzzy math.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/rankings.html

Oh no I disagree. I think bama is #1 in a lot of things. What all can everyone think of. I'll start.

1. Married cousins

I honestly always figured Alabama was in the top 10 in law and medicine. That 21 ranking kinda surprises me.

Anything in the top 14 law schools is considered equal or close (tier 1). So, no, UA law isn't on par with Harvard. Hell Vandy is like 17th. Top 21 is a fantastic achievement. It puts us ahead of schools like Notre Dame, UNC, Boston College, etc.

My wife just started her final year at UA law :)

It appears to me that you guys are trying to have a civil discussion with a tree stump!

Just another misled Updyke who thinks people on an AU board care anything about UAT.

Archived