Tunnel video and song

logan adams

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we've gone there...

And what does Duncan Hills Coffee have to do with football you ask? Nothing. But I do giggle at the idea of Auburn running out of the tunnel do hear "DO YOU FOLKS LIKE COFFEE?!"

Real Coffee!!! :hellyeah:

I thought the first couple lines were perfect for this year...when I say rise up, when I say war...that means the time is now to settle up the score.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a "today's music fan" but I've heard this one used on ESPN nascar yesterday.

Would be sweet if it had different shots Pat S. Bo and Cam ready something like a poem or the creed followed by his song.

http://www.youtube.c...DI5k?autoplay=1 the words kind of go with this years theme

That's called Radioactive by imagine dragons; used on one of the hype videos on YouTube. It's a good song!

Like that one as well. I like: Fall Out Boy ft 2 chainz - Light em up

I may have been right. Wish they did the 2 chainz version though.

Auburn Incorporated@AU_Incorporated1h

The intro song for the tunnel video is "Light Em Up" by Fall Out Boy. Ugh...@AUHD has failed us again... #Auburn #WarEagle

Not sure if that is our tunnel video...?

If its not from AuburnAthletics on YouTube, I doubt it's official... just sayin

Not sure if that is our tunnel video...?

If its not from AuburnAthletics on YouTube, I doubt it's official... just sayin

I think the production image below gave away the song choice, plus that video is old footage as well.

Is in production ...

Shooting @footballau intro video with @AUHD. #AUBeThere #wareagle

BRreiVHCIAALUJS.jpg

@JonSirico

That's not the video but it is the song

Here's how I've come to that conclusion:

Tweets by some non established accounts start claiming it will be the fall out boy song. Warblogle complains about people ruining the surprise.

To me that's enough to tell us that is indeed the song choice which is a shame. I'd of much rather of heard any of the songs mentioned on here.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.. If that's the song. I know I'm 28 and that is officially old now if your supposed to like all this retired Mickey Mouse bubble gum s**t.

Fall out girl? F**kin fall out girl?? I knew whatever song they chose was gonna have a chorus that consisted of

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH..........

Like every other trendy arse song on the freakin map right now. What is this crap called? The Lion King chorus. It's like now even white people have quit writing intelegent lyrics too...... Music has been officially rear ended. Thank you fall out boy. Your hard work is appreciated. Atleast it's not a Riahana or however you spell it song. Sure there was one on the list.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.. If that's the song. I know I'm 28 and that is officially old now if your supposed to like all this retired Mickey Mouse bubble gum s**t.

Fall out girl? F**kin fall out girl?? I knew whatever song they chose was gonna have a chorus that consisted of

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Like every other trendy arse song on the freakin map right now. What is this crap called? The Lion King chorus. It's like now even white people have quit writing intelegent lyrics too...... Music has been officially rear ended. Thank you fall out boy. Your hard work is appreciated. Atleast it's not a Riahana or however you spell it song. Sure there was one on the list.

In all honesty I'm 20 and equally upset about the song choice.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

You must be listening to the wrong music. Hard Rock and Metal is possibly better than its ever been. But it's not mainstream teeny bop pop, so........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Those darn intelegant lyrics...

The song is titled "My Songs know what you did in the dark" and that video isn't the real one

Yea...that's not the video. The video will not be shown until game time.

That's not the video but it is the song

Here's how I've come to that conclusion:

Tweets by some non established accounts start claiming it will be the fall out boy song. Warblogle complains about people ruining the surprise.

To me that's enough to tell us that is indeed the song choice which is a shame. I'd of much rather of heard any of the songs mentioned on here.

Yep that's what i read last night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Those darn intelegant lyrics...

:lmao:

Archived