Sooner board AU farks

88Tiger

You know if UA was battling USC for the #2 spot...yall would be all over their boards doing the same.

122939[/snapback]

not really...is that your comeback? lame

Actually, its OU thats #2, not USC....and, if UA ever came close to where we are right now, I probably wouldnt take the effort to find a good sooner board, then upload bama pictures, and then do photoshop with them. I have better things to do...seems like some bama fans are just so damn jealous they actually have to take the time out of there busy schedule (drinking beer, hitting the wife with a broom, hunting, fixing a truck, driving a tractor) to actually do something that doesnt even involve there team.

Dumb rednecks.

I don't have a problem with any of the pictures, they're kinda funny, but everytime I just try to talk football with them, they jump on me and try to bash me. I never said anything bad about their school or team or anything, but they just try to bash me or auburn every time I post.

reminded me of some bammer fans or lsu fans

You know if UA was battling USC for the #2 spot...yall would be all over their boards doing the same.

122939[/snapback]

not really...is that your comeback? lame

Actually, its OU thats #2, not USC....and, if UA ever came close to where we are right now, I probably wouldnt take the effort to find a good sooner board, then upload bama pictures, and then do photoshop with them. I have better things to do...seems like some bama fans are just so damn jealous they actually have to take the time out of there busy schedule (drinking beer, hitting the wife with a broom, hunting, fixing a truck, driving a tractor) to actually do something that doesnt even involve there team.

Dumb rednecks.

122981[/snapback]

Or maybe...juuuuust maybe...some of us started posting over on the OU boards 3 years ago when our series started. I know I did...and still do. I know thats a pretty tough concept to grasp there vatz...i mean it doesnt fall in line with your picture that will always paint us in a most negative light...must suck being so bitter.

If you think they are bad now, just wait until AUBURN beats BAMA and then TENNESSEE and then moves ahead of OKLAHOMA in the BCS!  :big:

123007[/snapback]

I think I have some leftover crow from 02...ill get it ready for ya! :P

It's obvious that the thread was started by a bunch of jealous Bama fans and continued by a bunch of Oklahoma fans that might as well be Bama fans because they too are jealous and know that they are about to get passed in the BCS and won't be able to play in the national championship game.

Wouldn't it be kind of nice to play OU in the NC, assuming we get there, though so when we beat them they can stop whining about how the SEC isn't as good as the Big 12, because they just got beat by 2 SEC West teams in the NC back to back years.

War Eagle!!!!!

That sucks.. Oklahoma needs to get some class... I wish usc would lose now so we could play them...

122934[/snapback]

Gotta admit it beating OU sure is Fun. I look forward to Auburn keeping the SEC streak against OU alive...

Hahahaha. That's some funny, funny stuff. I liked Tuberville as the pregnant woman...and the one where he's farting fire...hahaha...good stuff...War Damn Eagle!!! Wish I could do that stuff too. Those are soo funny...haha...

Wouldn't it be kind of nice to play OU in the NC, assuming we get there, though so when we beat them they can stop whining about how the SEC isn't as good as the Big 12, because they just got beat by 2 SEC West teams in the NC back to back years.

No, OU should not have even been in the championship game last year. They're BCS ride is over. I say we get some payback on the left coasters.

wow you are stupid.....

I dont care if they have posted there or not....if you have read my post, you would see my point was that they just took the time to even do that.

Gotta read buddy, gotta read.

Archived