2013 Fall Camp -- Practice 4 (Mon, Aug 5)

RunInRed

We should get a little more information today than yesterday. Here's the media schedule (updates should be available shortly after these times) for Practice 4...

• 4-4:20 p.m. -- Pre-practice & stretch open to media
  • 6:45 p.m. -- Coordinators, selected players post-practice interviews

Gus is ready ...

Practice No. 4 coming up this afternoon. The newness is starting to wear off. Now it's time to find out who really loves football.

@CoachGusMalzahn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the communication with fans, media etc. so far. Without saying too much he manages to be relevant without all the coach-speak and repetition.

Get ready RIR...the "camp addicts" are coming for you like yesterday! Maybe you should've started this thread off with a nice juicy steak or something...to follow behind the scrumptious looking fruit that was posted yesterday! :big:

Yeah... even though it says 4:00 I've already found myself refreshing. My company loses money on me during football season, I'm darn near convinced of it.

Refresh

Refresh...

Refresh..........

REFRESH.................

GIMME DAT FRUIT BABY!!!!!!

Sorry guys...got a little carried away there...

I love the communication with fans, media etc. so far. Without saying too much he manages to be relevant without all the coach-speak and repetition.

you mean your coach saying-------

"Well, I think we made some strides there today. We're not there yet."

"Saw some things we like. Some things we need to get better at."

"We're not there yet. But we got better in some areas."

Dang it Gene! Do we suck!!!! Oh wait, don't answer that lol Maybe it wasn't coach speak after all he just didn't want to lie to us lol Would still like Gene as an AD

Players are in full pads today, correct? And then scrimmage at JHS tomorrow?

Today in shells(same as yesterday) and tomorrow in pads! Link

Wednesday and Saturday are scrimmages.

Wednesday and Saturday are scrimmages.

+1

We should get a little more information today than yesterday. Here's the media schedule (updates should be available shortly after these times) for Practice 4...

Gus is ready ...

Practice No. 4 coming up this afternoon. The newness is starting to wear off. Now it's time to find out who really loves football.

@CoachGusMalzahn

RIR, please do not post in black for those of us who use blue background. Many thanks for what you do!!

Gus is ready ...

@CoachGusMalzahn

RIR, please do not post in black for those of us who use blue background. Many thanks for what you do!!

+1 You have the best practice thread out there RIR. I am an addict so yes I use pay sites but mostly for recruit info. When we want actual TEAM info, you da man!! Thank you RIR!

Thank you RIR for these threads. As soon as I see these on the main page, nothing else I need to do gets accomplished for the rest of the day.

Back from practice, will have a practice report up soon. Saw Auburn working on Dime with two Stars -- Garrett, Therezie

Saw some handoffs: Wallace/Marshall working with CAP, Mason, Grant; Frazier/Johnson with Barber, Ford, Lymon

Briefly, Jonathan Wallace split out during ST portion to check out Ryan White's handiwork on holding for kicks

Tony Stevens got some work in the punt return game today, it looked like. Dude is tall.

Demetruce McNeal in helmet and pads again, didn't look like he was practicing.

@JoelAEricksonAU

First-team OL appears to be Robinson-Kozan-Dismukes-Slade-Young. Been pretty consistent in media viewings.

Caught glimpse of 1st D: Ford-Carter (E); Wright-Blackson (T); Frost-McKinzy (LB); Davis-Mincy (CB); Whitehead-Holsey (S); Garrett (star).

Safety Demetruce McNeal was once again held out of practice. He did wear a helmet, just not in this pic.

BQ75H2ACYAAbO2f.jpg

J.B. Grimes is a fiery guy. He got on OL for various things. Saw him get in Patrick Miller and Greg Robinson's face. Sure there's been more.

Freshman defensive tackle Montravius Adams moves pretty well on his 305-pound frame. Physically, he definitely looks like an SEC DT already

Jonathan Wallace may be atop QB depth chart for the moment. He worked a drill with C Reese Dismukes, RBs Tre Mason and Cameron Artis-Payne.

@AUBlog

First, Avery Young was back at right tackle and practicing with the first-string offensive line in place of Patrick Miller.

The defense was working on dime packages with two "stars" on the field: Justin Garrett and Robenson Therezie.

Safety Demetruce McNeal was once again not practicing. That marks his ninth straight missed practice (including spring) and fourth this fall

He was in helmet, but did not have pads on. The Tigers are in shells today.

@wareagleextra

@JoelAEricksonAU: Saw some handoffs: Wallace/Marshall working with CAP, Mason, Grant; Frazier/Johnson with Barber, Ford, Lymon

Ryan Wood@AUBlog2m

Jonathan Wallace may be atop QB depth chart for the moment. He worked a drill with C Reese Dismukes, RBs Tre Mason and Cameron Artis-Payne.

interesting-call-tracking.jpeg

WarEagleExtra@wareagleextra4m

First, Avery Young was back at right tackle and practicing with the first-string offensive line in place of Patrick Miller.

Archived