Bowl question

WarDlowe

Whether we go to the Orange or the Sugar, do they allocate student tickets at all? I have heard things both ways, that they do it in a lottery like the SECCG, and that they don't give any at all. Anyone know anything for sure?

seeing that only 1500 tickets were given to students for the SECCG, I doubt that they will give many if any to students. apparently we don't pay 20thou a year to come to school here, and of course they care more about the donors more for some reason.

If Auburn manages to get into the Orange Bowl, despite the ticket prices, I expect the stadium to be filled with orange. When I went to the USC game in 2002, Auburn fans came close to out-numbering the Trojan fans. Imagine how many would show up if Auburn was playing for a national title.

I expect to party with about 40,000 of my closest friends come January 4 (J-H South????). WDE

If Auburn manages to get into the Orange Bowl, despite the ticket prices, I expect the stadium to be filled with orange. When I went to the USC game in 2002, Auburn fans came close to out-numbering the Trojan fans. Imagine how many would show up if Auburn was playing for a national title.

I expect to party with about 40,000 of my closest friends come January 4 (J-H South????). WDE

123108[/snapback]

Heck yea man! I'm going to make a vacation out of it. Dec 31-Jan 5 (or 6).

Archived