Dufner Arriving in Auburn last Night

Proud Tiger

Nice. Thanks for posting that. Definitely proud of him today. I wonder if some of those folks there to greet him were part of the AU golf team.

I don't normally watch golf but I watched every hole he played yesterday. I almost had to turn it off because of the jack wagons that kept screaming after every shot. Totally annoying.

Great for Dufner. I am so proud for him and the AU community as a whole. He represented well!

I'm a big golf fan and I found myself pulling for him harder than I have for anyone in along time, maybe ever. I'm glad he won for a host of reasons and one of the main ones is so the announcers can get off his back with constantly referencing Atl 2 years ago.

WAR DUFNER!

Nice. Thanks for posting that. Definitely proud of him today. I wonder if some of those folks there to greet him were part of the AU golf team.

Former golf coach Mike Griffin was there to greet him (see first pic).

What a great accomplishment for J. Dufner! I'm really proud of him, my wife even got into it the other day. We both had a laugh after he won, kissed his wife, gave her a love pat on the tush, and then while walking to the scorers tent tossed his can of dip to her. My wife's reply.... I guess I'm not the only one who fell for a AU boy who likes to golf and makes his wife hold his dip. Lol, I recently forgot my can was in my pocket while walking into church, tossed it to her to put in her purse, then our two year old was rummaging around in it during service for a piece of hard candy... Knocked it out and it rolled at least three pews before it landed at the foot of a deacon. At any rate it is awesome that he brought the trophy to AU the night off, great stuff and great share.

His victory is a great start to a much better 2013-2014.

Archived