UAT has team rules?

bootskii

Starting inside linebacker Trey DePriest has been suspended following an undisclosed violation of team rules. When did UAT get team rules? Guess he is camera shy and didn't take his mandatory picture with his car and rims.

Yes, the rules are "Don't do anything that would get us in trouble." and "Don't get caught doing anything that could get us in trouble." The punishment for violating either of these is "suspension from offseason workouts and contact with coaches during summer" along with "pretend you're suspended during fall camp so you can be reinstated before the first game."

uat "Team Rules" are ONLY applicable during the pre-season practices. They are short-lived and do not affect a player's status for the season games. SO NO BIG DEAL. Just a media play to lead the mass idiots to believe that uat has team guidelines and rules and for them to be able to boast - "See we suspend players too." Pure BS.

Remember the 1 game suspension of a player that turned into 2 quarters when Saban lost to La Monroe.

Yeah, I wonder what would happen to him if, you know, he took part in armed robbery and a home invasion...

Good point. What would happen? We know what happens in Auburn.

Yeah, I wonder what would happen to him if, you know, he took part in armed robbery and a home invasion...

He would be kicked out of Auburn. Apparently at alerbamr, if you are a football player, you can assault a student, and as long as the media doesn't find out, you can stay on the team with no punishment. <coughrolandomcclaincough>

He would be kicked out of Auburn. Apparently at alerbamr, if you are a football player, you can assault a student, and as long as the media doesn't find out, you can stay on the team with no punishment. <coughrolandomcclaincough>

Ummm....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130227/nick-saban-alabama-arrested-players-dismissed.ap/

I think you send a mix signal when you give them cars, suits, and cash and then tell them to follow the rules. Unless they spin it as, these are the things we can get caught on and these are the things we have been doing for years and we feel pretty safe about.

Is that a class the UA athletes take, or do they just tell them that when they are pick up their cars, suits and cash? Interesting.

Ummm....

http://sportsillustr...s-dismissed.ap/

That one got out in the public. They were kicked out of school. It took two weeks later for them to be dismissed from the team. <coughrolandomcclaincough>

I think you send a mix signal when you give them cars, suits, and cash and then tell them to follow the rules. Unless they spin it as, these are the things we can get caught on and these are the things we have been doing for years and we feel pretty safe about.

Is that a class the UA athletes take, or do they just tell them that when they are pick up their cars, suits and cash? Interesting.

So what did Auburn give its players that led them to think armed robbery and home invasion was a good idea?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So what did Auburn give its players that led them to think armed robbery and home invasion was a good idea?

Obviously not cash and cars!

Obviously not cash and cars!

And they were kicked off the team while they sat in jail.

Archived