UAT QB

Aubie7

I heard from a guy in T-Town that QB is out with broken ribs. This guy is on the faculty and knowledgeable. Take it for what it's worth. Maybe that is why practice is closed the rest of the week.

Pennington has a separated shoulder and fell on the ball during a tackle in the LSU game. Haven't heard his ribs are broken, but did hear that he is extremely sore with bruised rib cage. He's going to play. UA has fitted a specially made wheelchair with turbine motors for him to maneuver. Only problem is it takes two hands to control the chair, and he also needs to be able to take the snap, so they've closed practice to teach him how.

If a wheel comes off the chair, will they list the wheelchair as injured too?

123143[/snapback]

No. You see, the wheelchair was already injured when Forrest Gump tripped over it, trying to give Phylis from Mulga a high-five. Of course, with Pennington's passing attack, he does not really need arms... he'll just sort of kick the snap to one of the RB's. ;)

Seriously, I do hear that he has some bruised ribs and a sprain, and that Guillion is getting some reps, but not sure what that will mean come game day. As I have mentioned, If the offense can score once, and the defense plays a PERFECT game, then Alabama will be in it til the end.

If a wheel comes off the chair, will they list the wheelchair as injured too?

123143[/snapback]

Seriously, I do hear that he has some bruised ribs and a sprain, and that Guillion is getting some reps, but not sure what that will mean come game day. As I have mentioned, If the offense can score once, and the defense plays a PERFECT game, then Alabama will be in it til the end.

123152[/snapback]

i would say if the offense can score once and the defense plays a PERFECT game, the score should be 7-0 in the end.

Both Pennington(shoulder/ribs) and McLain(ankle sprain) practiced yesterday as did Guillion. Bama is not practicing in pads at all this week so as not to risk any further injuries or aggravate existing ones.

Well, if has decided to out himself, well that's his business. I have never been impressed with those "Coming out."

I say, "Keep them in the closet."

<grin>

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Does this mean that he and brodie will soon be goin' after one of those San Fran Weddings? :lol:

I have a source that says that Pennington is going to play, so with all these conflicting reports I don't think that we'll know who's starting until game time unless hula announces it earlier. I don't think it really matters which one of them play because if Pennington plays, he's hurt and vulnerable, and Guillon is semi-hurt and is rusty from not playing much at all. Proud Tiger, how do you know they practiced if they have practice closed?

I've heard from a good friend, who has a role in handling the UAT press conferences, that Pennington has bruised ribs - he said he landed on the ball. He's sore but would be playing. According to him, this came directly from Shula's mouth. So take that for what it's worth.

I can't disclose my friends connections but he's on the inside-and I'm not celebrating-Bama has had some rough luck this year

tombigbeetiger's right.....I don't care who they put in,they might as well put a jar of mayonaise as the QB because they ain't gonna wina anyway.And beside's the mayonaise need's the reps. :blink:

Good to see ya'll celebrating a player's injury. Must make you all proud around here.  :roll:

123244[/snapback]

poor streyeder. it's not that easy being green... er, red, is it?

please note: no one is celebrating a player's injury. we're discussing the various rumors surrounding whether he'll play or not. celebrating someone's injury would go against board policy and wouldn't be allowed!

we are very proud, however. it's great to be an auburn tiger.

Yeah, where's the indication of "celebration"?

Anyone posting, "Yea! That's great!"? NOPE.

Anyone saying, "Hooray! That's just what uat deserves!"? NOPE.

Anyone saying, "That's really good news!"? NOPE.

Sometimes people project their own feelings into what they think they perceive.

Archived