bammer

RunInRed

• 3 weeks later...

"I know I sound a little bit crazy". Truer words have never been spoken.

I just don't see the allure of getting in front of a camera and showing my fanny, then posting it for other people to see how ignorant I am.

I just don't see the allure of getting in front of a camera and showing my fanny, then posting it for other people to see how ignorant I am.

They're so stupid they don't realize they are showing the world how ignorant they are.

Hahaha, what a typical dumb bastard updyke

That was one CREEPY ASS video. I mean c'mon...the 60ish yr old man was wearing lipstick for Pete's sake. How do you defend that???!!!....LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

That's the infamous Cowboy in Tennessee. I'm surprised that many here have never seen this yahoos work. Dude represents absolutely everythng about Alrbamr fandom that is reprehensible.

Wish I had a trademark/copyright on the "sh**" word. Since they use it as a universal generic substitute for any noun, I'd make a fortune in royalties! Except that probably all I could get from any of 'em would be a rusted out Camaro, a beat up house trailer, and a bunch of Bama gear only good for starting fires. ...maybe a few bucks worth of beer cans or bottles to recycle. :-\

Archived