is this true or some oklahomer bull?

brankster

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25738

AP, ESPN/USA Today and Computer polls now each make up 1/4th of the BCS score. The other 1/4th is figured by how each team does in online polls about where they should finish, how they compare to other teams or how they should be ranked. <_<

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25738

AP, ESPN/USA Today and Computer polls now each make up 1/4th of the BCS score. The other 1/4th is figured by how each team does in online polls about where they should finish, how they compare to other teams or how they should be ranked.  <_<

123186[/snapback]

C'mon, you don't really believe that, do you? :no:

no, you saw my <_< face... just thought it was a funny read!!!

im not out searching for all the polls... :P i really find the sooner board to be hilarious!!!!! and all the bama fans on there are great!!!! :roflol::au:

hell, it would be great if it were true.... in some polls ive seen, we are picked before ok and usc.... im not to worried about it... if we beat bama we will pass oklahoma in two polls (ap/coaches)... and our SOS will get better while okl gets worse..... we should be fine as long as we play like all year........ WDE!!!! :au: beat bama first....

They are getting really scared of Auburn. I joined their board and 99% of them are either belligerent to or dismissive of me. One of them called me an "absolute moron." Can't even carry on a civil conversation.

They are getting really scared of Auburn.  I joined their board and 99% of them are either belligerent to or dismissive of me.  One of them called me an "absolute moron."  Can't even carry on a civil conversation.

123224[/snapback]

Well, I've seen some or your posts. If you don't pay homage to Adrian Peterson, they wont respect you. It's just the nature of the message board beast.

P.S. I tried registering yesterday, but apparently it doesn't accept yahoo email accounts.

I joined their board...

123224[/snapback]

That was your first mistake. Both team's fans are operating with some pretty frayed nerves over this BCS thing right now. I think it's probably best to just stay away from OU and USC boards for right now and they'd do well to do the same toward us and each other.

Archived