Voter ID Issue

Weegle777

The next time I am stopped for speeding I'll just show the officer my power bill when he asks for i.d.

I can't wait for the micro ID chips to be implanted in all of us so that this will never, ever be an issue again.

Well, that would certainly close the "open risk vector", wouldn't it? ;)/>

That is "obvious gaping fraud vector". I would appreciate it if you would use the term correctly and with a little more reverence. Carefully and powerfully crafted words like these are all that stand between hardworking, patriotic Americans and the masses of poor, uneducated, dope smokers who aspire for nothing other than a free ride.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next time I am stopped for speeding I'll just show the officer my power bill when he asks for i.d.

I can't wait for the micro ID chips to be implanted in all of us so that this will never, ever be an issue again.

That is "obvious gaping fraud vector". I would appreciate it if you would use the term correctly and with a little more reverence. Carefully and powerfully crafted words like these are all that stand between hardworking, patriotic Americans and the masses of poor, uneducated, dope smokers who aspire for nothing other a free ride.

Sorry. I was too lazy to look it up, so I was drawing solely on memory.

As that is a very "iffy" thing to do considering my age and history, it was uncharacteristically careless of me. :big:

That is "obvious gaping fraud vector". I would appreciate it if you would use the term correctly and with a little more reverence. Carefully and powerfully crafted words like these are all that stand between hardworking, patriotic Americans and the masses of poor, uneducated, dope smokers who aspire for nothing other a free ride.

Sorry. I was too lazy to look it up, so I was drawing solely on memory.

As that is a very "iffy" thing to do considering my age and history, it was uncharacteristically careless of me. :big:

No one is perfect. Except for me of course. :big:

That is "obvious gaping fraud vector". I would appreciate it if you would use the term correctly and with a little more reverence. Carefully and powerfully crafted words like these are all that stand between hardworking, patriotic Americans and the masses of poor, uneducated, dope smokers who aspire for nothing other than a free ride.

It's Obvious Gaping Fraud Vector™. And you owe me royalties.

It's Obvious Gaping Fraud Vectorâ„¢. And you owe me royalties.

We have to work something out. I sold the rights to these people: http://stopvoterfraud.info/ yesterday. I know a good idea when I steal one. How about it Titan 70/30 partners?

Archived