Bama's game plan

TigerDevil

I hear bama will be using the "bear attack" game plan on Auburn. Wondering what the bear attack plan is. Its pretty simple. The tide are going to roll over and play dead and hope the TIGERS don't eat them alive. :big:

They will dress a student in a houndstooth cap with a Bear Bryant latex mask on, and then lean him against the field goal post. The intent will be to intimidate Auburn. The net result??

Carnell breaks an 80 yarder off on the first play from scrimmage and hands the guy the ball before heading to the sideline to celebrate.

:poke:

Hey, you guys misunderstood. We will be using the Bare attack. That means the cupboard is bare. I just hope that we will have 11 players healthy enough to play on Saturday. Lighten up Auburn fans. You know that you have a good team and in no way are worried about us this week-end, and you'll look more like a winner if you just wait and win the game, and then start the smack talk and not before the game. Your team is different this year, and everyone has waited on them to fold like they have in the past, and they haven't done this, because they are different and confident. So be confident in your team, and don't belittle your fan base by talking negative against other teams. This will only make you LOOK more like a winner if you win it ALL. Show everyone that you know how to look and sound like a champion, and your team knows how to win like one.

Hey BMH, I am one who doesn't talk smack before a game, but having listened to the Bammers smack for 40 years, I can certainly understand why some Auburn fans talk that way. They learned it from your fans!!!!

Hey BMH, I am one who doesn't talk smack before a game, but having listened to the Bammers smack for 40 years, I can certainly understand why some Auburn fans talk that way.  They learned it from your fans!!!!

123358[/snapback]

I know what you're saying, and I think both sides have some fans that we are not necessarily proud of, but if they truly support the team..what can ya say. I was not making a dig at Auburn. I really just wanted to say that I think you have a team to be proud of, and I that I just don't understand why some (not all just some)-fans get so ugly and talk so negative about other fans from other schools. I know it happens from all schools, and I'm just saying that I don't understand that. Sure, as a Bama fan, I'd love to beat Auburn this Saturday, but by wanting to do that I don't think that I should go on your board or even one of ours and say what idiots Auburn fans are, and call them names. I consider myself a fan of the game first, and Bama is my team, and I don't think that a true fan of the game can get any enjoyment out of talking smack about another team's fans. Maybe it's fun, and I just don't get it, and that's ok. Everyone should enjoy the football season for what ever reason they like, and it's not my place to judge...just thought I'd make a statement.

Archived