Alabama's game plan

Shug2003

Just for fun, thought I'd make a prediction on the Bammer game plan.

I suspect they will come out with short passes, slants, screens, draws, out patterns to protect Pennington or whoever the QB is from being hit. The draws will work with their predominant running style too. Pennington cannot execute the patterns that were installed earlier in the year for Croyle and since he and Guillon are injured, I think they will try the short passes. I also suspect that they will try trick plays. They have nothing to lose and will do anything that might get them on the scoreboard.

Defensively, I think they will play man coverage like they have all year but if it rains, that may prove more difficult than it would on dry ground. They will blitz more than usual and try to contain the outside game too. Special teams play will be big in this game and could result in some scores. Just one man's opinion. What do you think? WDE! :au::au::au::au:

i don't give a rats ass what they try, it ain't gonna' work with the two bozo's that are trying to play at QB....this one ends AU-31 bammerboobs-3.....they can't do anything but try to run the football......what kines is preparing for is not going to look the same this week

Archived