Any PCB fans? I need a little help....

Guest jojo1515

Guest jojo1515

I buy a new hat every year for football season ( except last year...) I have been in Texas for a month and now in Panama City Beach. I cannot find a good hat. I went to Pier Park but no luck there. Anyone know a good place in PCB to get Auburn gear? Our winning tomorrow may depend on it!......I broke tradition last year and we all know how that worked out. I'm heading out in a few hours to look again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest jojo1515

try the internet

Looked and couldn't find anything local. I know I can order online, but I'll never get it by gametime tomorrow. I figured I could find a decent 1 here, but I haven't yet...

Try University Gift and Apparel. They have one at Pier Park and one at the Mall. A leg humper owns it but it is eaten up with gump stuff mainly. I would try the Mall. If you can't find anything there, Wal-Mart would be your best bet. JC Penny used to have a little bit of Auburn stuff. (in the mall). There is a Sports Authority (on 23rd St. right before you get to Gulf Coast Hospital). You might try there.

Guest jojo1515

Head over the bridge into Panama City and go to the Mall on 23rd street. Also, there used to be a Sports authority on 23 Street.

Go to Panama City Mall. Hibbett's, Foot Locker should have it.

Thanks. I'm actually in Inlet Beach on the west side of town....at the beginning of 30a. I may have to make the drive to town for the good of the team :)

Head over the bridge into Panama City and go to the Mall on 23rd street. Also, there used to be a Sports authority on 23 Street.

Thanks. I'm actually in Inlet Beach on the west side of town....at the beginning of 30a. I may have to make the drive to town for the good of the team :)

If you are there, it might be easier to head to SanDestin or even Destin. They might have more options.

I'm not sure if it's still there, but there used to be an UnderArmour store, in a strip mall, in SanDestin. It is on the right when 98 turns into their "back beach" road.

Thanks. I'm actually in Inlet Beach on the west side of town....at the beginning of 30a. I may have to make the drive to town for the good of the team :)/>

If you are there, it might be easier to head to SanDestin or even Destin. They might have more options.

Was just about to say, if you are on 30A you might want to try Silver Sands Outlet Mall in San Destin. The best AU hat I own, my wife picked up at a shoe store there. Man, that 10 guy is really smart! No wonder he is the most respected poster on this board.

Thanks. I'm actually in Inlet Beach on the west side of town....at the beginning of 30a. I may have to make the drive to town for the good of the team :)/>

Was just about to say, if you are on 30A you might want to try Silver Sands Outlet Mall in San Destin. The best AU hat I own, my wife picked up at a shoe store there. Man, that 10 guy is really smart! No wonder he is the most respected poster on this board.

:laugh: .....and once again you show why you are the wisest poster on this board ICHY.

P.S. From where you are at it would take you a solid 45 minutes to get to the Mall, if you are lucky. If you head west, in 45 minutes you could be in Ft. Walton Beach.

Guest jojo1515

wow, thanks for the helpI'm in the car now headed west going to try the Silver Sands first, if I don't find one there I guess I'll try the Destin outlet mall. thanks again

Yeah like the others said you might have some luck in destin, I know University gift apparel has a small selection.

The Lids at pier park almost NEVER has auburn hats. There is another one at the mall in town that might have one.

Good luck finding one!

Don't know where to find au gear there but the best food on the beach is a little hole in the wall called dee's hangout on front beach road just before u turn onto Thomas dr.

Wish I were there now. :)

wow, thanks for the helpI'm in the car now headed west going to try the Silver Sands first, if I don't find one there I guess I'll try the Destin outlet mall. thanks again

Let us know how it went.

Guest jojo1515

Woohoo! found a Hiibbets in Destin that had a good selection with buy one get one half off.....ended up with two instead of one!. it must be a sign that we're going to be twice as good this year! Got a visor and a hat. Its a new day!

Woohoo! found a Hiibbets in Destin that had a good selection with buy one get one half off.....ended up with two instead of one!. it must be a sign that we're going to be twice as good this year! Got a visor and a hat. Its a new day!

Outstanding!!

Archived