Do the SEC proud

Coach Yo

:lsu:

A couple of nights ago, I was listening to Saban on the radio when he was asked about the competition for the National Championship. He said any team that completes a SEC schedule undefeated and wins the SECCG deserves to play for the national championship. Not to take anything away from other teams playing in other conferences, but an undefeated SEC champion has a legitimate claim to play for the NC. I don't see how anyone can argue with that.

Hope you guys are having as much fun as the Tiger fans had last year, watching your team get better and more confident with each game. I know that's how it happened for LSU last year, the team just seemed to get on a roll and developed this attitude that they would win every game. I've watched a little Auburn football this year and they certainly seem to be enjoying the same. Having gone this far, I hope you guys win out. (Still hurts that we lost to you by 1pt) If you do, you need to be playing for the NC. And if AU gets that chance and stays on a roll, you should beat usc or ou. Sure would like to see the SEC with another NC.

See ya next year.

Good luck

Archived