***AU vs WSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A QB that can throw 80 yards and he rushes up the middle for 2 yards. Interesting playcall.

Cut your losses, don't throw an int going into the half diminishing his confidence even more. Go in readjust and turn this game into a blow out.

***this commercial break is brought to you by Longboard Lager, from Kona Brewing Co. War Damn Eagle, and lets go Tigers!***

*this is where the humidity hits.

Nick Marshall has a cannon for an arm. He needs to work on accuracy. I think he probably has first game jitters. We'll be fine. We're young. Defense settled down and is definitely tackling better. Got back to fundamentals!

I hate it when I'm right. My pessimism leading up to this season was called for. We won't be winning many games this year. "An experienced coach with a proven track record."

D has played better

Coverage has been tight and in position to make plays. (except for the long pass play)

LB tackling is still an issue

Adams is Legit

WR are killing our drives

Grant is fast

NM needs a little more touch

We need to keep feeding TM and CAP and stop trying to be too cute.

Pretty much nailed it IMO.

Well boys I've tried espnwatch and the links and none of this is working. Hate I can't see the game

http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/204741/1/watch-washington-state-vs-auburn.html

just keep clicking off the ads and eventually they all clear.

I use firstrowsports.eu with google chrome that had chrome ad block installed. Pretty badass.

This is a strange game. The hurry up / spread offense hasn't done much. Also, Ellis needs to trash his 4-2-5 and try the 3-4. We can't stop their running or passing.

D has played better

Coverage has been tight and in position to make plays. (except for the long pass play)

Adams is Legit

Grant is fast

Agree with every point!

This is a strange game. The hurry up / spread offense hasn't done much. Also, Ellis needs to trash his 4-2-5 to a 3-4. We can't stop their running or passing.

3-4 would be useless right now considering we don't have the personnel to run it brohiem.

I hate it when I'm right. My pessimism leading up to this season was called for. We won't be winning many games this year. "An experienced coach with a proven track record."

Umm.... what are you takking about?

This is a strange game. The hurry up / spread offense hasn't done much. Also, Ellis needs to trash his 4-2-5 and try the 3-4. We can't stop their running or passing.

Thought the D played well at times, 0 help from the O. LB's are a problem.

D has played better

Adams is Legit

Grant is fast

Pretty much nailed it IMO.

+50

Hate to say it but neither holland or frost are impressing. Missed tackles and poor angles

That's what Jay Jacobs promised us.

The key is getting pressure on the qb up the middle. ...if we can do that with 4 guys its gonna keep disrupting the timing in their passing game

I think the last thing we need is to start over. Again. We need to get players to buy in to what our coaches are preaching, 2000%.

I agree. Consistency has not been our forte over the past 7 years. 7 different QBs, 3 different coaches, two losing seasons and 5 winning, 2 different offensive schemes on and off, 2 different defensive schemes. Changes in coordinators all the time. It's been a hot mess!

That's what Jay Jacobs promised us.

That's code for "we'll get someone who I'm good friends with and is a nice, Christian man"

Archived