So we're cheering for Maryland right

Dlewis23

Not that I really care, but would it effect anything significantly if Maryland beat Va. Tech; as far as USC's computer rankings?

It's 8:30 thursday night, and VT is winning 38-3. I guess we're not cheering hard enough, because it looks like Maryland doesn't have a prayer.

I also watched one play where the Maryland QB threw an interception, and then tried to tackle the guy that intercepted. They collided and the VT guy deliberately lowered his helmet and hit the MD QB. Nearly knocked him out. We'll see if there is any comment about the dirty lick that was given compared to the Rosegreen hit last week.

If anything, we should root for Va Tech. Anything short of a USC loss won't drop them from the #1 spot, with 80% of the 1st place votes. Our only chance of passing OU is for them to go down in the computer polls, and we would need USC to be #1 in the computers, making a Va Tech win important.

we want USC computer rankings to go up! why?? because OU is #1 now in the computers, if they fall to 2 then we have a much better shot to jump. ofcourse a usc loss isbest of all, but atleast pull for the teams USC played to win if they dont lose.

Archived