2015 4* WR John Burt (Texas signee)

ausburn

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go... can boom or break recruiting

No one player creates "boom or break recruiting." That being said, Burt to AU is looking more and more like a possibility.

My only question is, I saw a few pages back that Burt has family that works at UT. Is that no longer in play?

And you guys are right. He looks just like JWinston. I thought it was him for a moment.

FWIW, folks were CBing Burt to AU in July. Our insiders have been reporting him to AU for weeks now, if not longer. This is not a recent or shocking development. In fact, I'm not sure if UT's bowl performance had anything to do with it, and I think maybe their staff changes might have been more of a nail in the coffin than anything.

Also, his commitment would bump us back into the top 10 on 247 (again, FWIW).

Starting to wonder if we've been holding an announcement until closer to the 16th to build some momentum.

To quote a recently departed AUF member, "The force is strong with this one!"

Here we go... can boom or break recruiting

No one player creates "boom or break recruiting." That being said, Burt to AU is looking more and more like a possibility.

My only question is, I saw a few pages back that Burt has family that works at UT. Is that no longer in play?

And you guys are right. He looks just like JWinston. I thought it was him for a moment.

He has family that lives in Texas, not working at UT. Mom wanted him to UT, Dad wants him at AU.

Would be a great get for us. I like his skill set and would love to see him in Orange and Blue!

Starting to wonder if we've been holding an announcement until closer to the 16th to build some momentum.

Who used to say this? Can't remember...

I presume is speaking of ellitor

Last few days have been good for recruiting...I'm expecting it to get better in thecoming weeks. I forget what it's like when there is not an iron bowl recruiting war about this time of year. So much better.

Pretty sure it was Darth Vader ;D

Pretty sure it was Darth Vader ;D

or Yoda?

Pretty sure it was Darth Vader ;D/>

or Yoda?

Jabba the Grunt?

Yay, well Burt is tweeting that Texas is still his leader, so......

Arden Key and now John Burt did the exact same thing. 1) Decommit 2) Announce no media interviews 3) Announce the school they just decommitted from is still the leader 4) Do it all on twitter

I don't believe in coincidences.

On 247 we are his favorite. It says that he announced that Auburn lead yesterday, I guess. With UT's WR coach getting fired, I would think that changed things a lot for him.

Arden Key and now John Burt did the exact same thing. 1) Decommit 2) Announce no media interviews 3) Announce the school they just decommitted from is still the leader 4) Do it all on twitter

Has anyone ever decommitted from a program and then enrolled there anyway?

Has anyone ever decommitted from a program and then enrolled there anyway?

Tattoo?

Archived