Auburn LAX player stupidity in Baton Rouge

eibua12

I'm going to say that he was a prospective lacrosse player since the team probably hasn't started fall practice or any other organized team activities yet. I don't want to be associated with that jackass.

Guys. Lax at AU is a "club". Very similar to a fraternity that plays games against similar "fraternities" from other schools a few times a year. It's funny. Would the newswriter have included the fact he was affiliated with the Chess club, debate club?

Guys. Lax at AU is a "club". Very similar to a fraternity that plays games against similar "fraternities" from other schools a few times a year. It's funny. Would the newswriter have included the fact he was affiliated with the Chess club, debate club?

I agree but posted my topic title that way on purpose because of the article and how it was written. Just something to cling to, if the author had half a brain they would have made the Burgess connection and that in itself would have been a better tag for the story

I agree but posted my topic title that way on purpose because of the article and how it was written. Just something to cling to, if the author had half a brain they would have made the Burgess connection and that in itself would have been a better tag for the story

Monkey grass reporter.

Knucklehead. He should be kicked out of Auburn University IMO.

Compare & contrast: after LSU students turned over and burned the van of an elderly couple after a UGA vs LSU game in Baton Rouge a decade ago, the local police issued an OFFICIAL statement that their police dept could not guarantee the safety of visitors attending LSU football games.

Not a situation he will be allowed to forget, ever. I hope they are able to get his charges changed or dropped. If not, this will haunt him for many years just because of who he is.

Not a situation he will be allowed to forget, ever. I hope they are able to get his charges changed or dropped. If not, this will haunt him for many years just because of who he is.

just because of who he is?

If he is not a guest of the state of Louisiana for several years, he needs to be brought home by his parents and sent to dig ditches for a few years.

We had the meeting last night, his Auburn card has been revoked. We finally got around to revoking Katherine Webb's also. (I was behind that one)

(go to the 10:40 mark)

I graduated with Zach and played sports with him all through middle and high school. He's a good guy just got in with wrong crowd and made a mistake

I graduated with Zach and played sports with him all through middle and high school. He's a good guy just got in with wrong crowd and made a mistake

A mistake is accidentally getting into the wrong truck, this was just a blatantly idiotic decision.

Archived