2015 4* OG Tyler Carr commits to AU!

autigerfan73

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach Malzahn is here at Southside Gadsden to talk to Tyler Carr and a few other prospects. I saw him in the front office; I was freaking out; He's so tall; I wish I could have gotten a picture but we weren't allowed ...

905413.jpg

Tyler Carr, OG

Gadsden, AL

6'5 / 311 / 5.57

- Class of 2015

- Offers: Auburn, Georgia, Vanderbilt

- Camped in AU in June and visited for the opening game.

http://247sports.com...nstitution=5998

The Southside principal is a bammer. She called the uat coaching staff to let them know that Gus was visiting Carr. Five minutes after Gus left a uat assistant coach called Carr and asked him to call Saban. This is what AU deals with in the state of alabama.

Things similar to this have been going on since before I was an Auburn student, and that goes back a ways. Quoting a former AU player when he was an assistasnt coach on Shug Jordan's staff: "Recruiting in Alabama, if a kid says he wants to come to Auburn, their family doctor will stop seeing them, the banker will call their loans and the local lawyer will file some sort of bogus lawsuit against the family. That's what we're fighting every day." This was told to me in 1968.

Wow gosh i dont like my principal anymore but remember tyler is a huge auburn fan. he's quiet about his recruitment at practice and school

Coach Malzahn is here at Southside Gadsden to talk to Tyler Carr and a few other prospects. I saw him in the front office; I was freaking out; He's so tall; I wish I could have gotten a picture but we weren't allowed ...

905413.jpg

Tyler Carr, OG

Gadsden, AL

6'5 / 311 / 5.57

- Class of 2015

The Southside principal is a bammer. She called the uat coaching staff to let them know that Gus was visiting Carr. Five minutes after Gus left a uat assistant coach called Carr and asked him to call Saban. This is what AU deals with in the state of alabama.

Things similar to this have been going on since before I was an Auburn student, and that goes back a ways. Quoting a former AU player when he was an assistasnt coach on Shug Jordan's staff: "Recruiting in Alabama, if a kid says he wants to come to Auburn, their family doctor will stop seeing them, the banker will call their loans and the local lawyer will file some sort of bogus lawsuit against the family. That's what we're fighting every day." This was told to me in 1968.

I know. Just relaying some info. And Tyler is all AU.

Wow gosh i dont like my principal anymore but remember tyler is a huge auburn fan. he's quiet about his recruitment at practice and school

905413.jpg

Tyler Carr, OG

Gadsden, AL

6'5 / 311 / 5.57

- Class of 2015

WDE, thanks for the insight. It is crazy how crazy the state of AL has come to be when it comes to anything AU vs AL. Glad to hear this kid is all AU!

905413.jpg

Tyler Carr, OG

Gadsden, AL

6'5 / 311 / 5.57

- Class of 2015

I wish I could expect more from my alma mater but not really suprised. They have a bammer/special ed/home ec teacher running the place......<shaking my head>

905413.jpg

Tyler Carr, OG

Gadsden, AL

6'5 / 311 / 5.57

- Class of 2015

These are the reasons that, My doctor is a Vandy/Duke grad. My lawyer is a Miss.grad, and my banker is a Auburn grad. War Eagle! Well, these are just a few of the reasons. I just dislike all things related to the U of A. If one lives in North Alabama like I do, Auburn fans catch hell from the updykes and its 365 days a year.

Wonder what Saban said on the phone I wonder..

"Hey, sorry to bother you at school it's me your friend."

"You remember that Cadillac I was telling you about? Well I'm looking at it right now. Straight from the auto mall in mobile with rims or no rims? We wasn't sure if you'd go for that."

"Come to Texas."

"Did Gus come and see you??!? Shhhzzzzzzzzz"

"This is not part of my process."

"Well let me just call your grandma and see where she wants you to go."

Tyler been wearing auburn shirts the past few days maybe a good sign but he still has that stupid georgia key chain

Me thinks this to be Oxymoronic to say the least!! As if there were any other type of UGA key chain!?!?

Tyler been wearing auburn shirts the past few days maybe a good sign but he still has that stupid georgia key chain

Me thinks this to be Oxymoronic to say the least!! As if there were any other type of UGA key chain!?!?

Or redundant.

• 2 months later...

Saw Carr at Stevie B's. He was wearing the Ugay keychain. I asked him where he was going and he didn't know where yet. I gave him a big war eagle after. Some of the ppl with him were wearing AU gear.

• 1 month later...

91% crystal ball prediction to Auburn. I would be shocked if he isnt in the 2015 Auburn class.

So are we thinking early or late commitment?

It's up to Tyler. The coaches are hoping he goes ahead and commits early.

RS is probably true in most cases for OL. But I don't think that's a very good recruiting tool for convincing these "elite" kids who think they will only play 3 or 4 years of College FB anyway. These 4* and 5* guys are looking for an opportunity for early pt, so I'm sure coaches have to walk a fine line with that issue.

Rivals posted an update on his recruitment. Can anyone summarize, unless it's premium right now?

AU, uat & uga. No worries he is AU all the way, so I'm told.

thanks good to know

Rivals posted an update on his recruitment. Can anyone summarize, unless it's premium right now?

AU, uat & uga. No worries he is AU all the way, so I'm told.

:poke:

Archived