2015 4* OG Tyler Carr commits to AU!

autigerfan73

I guess he can if there is an opening. All the signees qualified and I think Mathews counts on 2014 so not many spots open for EEs this year.

There is no special limit on how many enroll early, as long as there is space under the overall 85 scholarship limit. My opinion is that it will be a couple more years before we get pinched by the 85 limit.

We'll probably want to enroll at least four early guys -- ALL LINEBACKERS -- because we have four "use 'em or lose 'em" slots that must be filled by January.

FIFY, Mikey, to make the subtext clear for everyone.

;)/>

I'm always so thankful that Britt has my back. She understands things that the rest of you just don't get.

Great Mikey, Britt's head just got even bigger.

On the bright side, She's great at somersaults

FIFY Bird, in order to more accurately reflect Estrogen level.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he can if there is an opening. All the signees qualified and I think Mathews counts on 2014 so not many spots open for EEs this year.

There is no special limit on how many enroll early, as long as there is space under the overall 85 scholarship limit. My opinion is that it will be a couple more years before we get pinched by the 85 limit.

We'll probably want to enroll at least four early guys -- ALL LINEBACKERS -- because we have four "use 'em or lose 'em" slots that must be filled by January.

FIFY, Mikey, to make the subtext clear for everyone.

;)/>

I'm always so thankful that Britt has my back. She understands things that the rest of you just don't get.

Great Mikey, Britt's head just got even bigger.

On the bright side, She's great at somersaults

FIFY Bird, in order to more accurately reflect my Estrogen level.

FIFY, Dixie. Also, you should avoid soy and products containing soy.

• 1 month later...

Yea that's kinda why we lost 42-21 last night :(

A left offensive tackle that can keep another team from scoring 42 points...Sweet trick. I'm glad he's committed to us.

• 3 weeks later...

I would think that kind of carb intake during a game could cause cramps. They might want to discourage him from doing the same next week. Tempting fate, Mr. Carr.

• 4 months later...

The kid is a kid and will do stuff like this here and there. I know he will be given meal guidelines. Moderation is the key to anything. I wish I could eat 19 pancakes and not go into cardiac arrest! I love Krispy Kreme Donuts and could eat a dozen right off of the grill. If I did this, I would have to spend 90 minutes on the treadmill walking 4.3 mph without a break. Is it worth it? YESSSSSSSS!!!

Archived