Ole Miss (and their incredibly classy fans)

BornAU76

Need a really good laugh? Check out this garbage forum for Ole Miss fans. I must warn you, the posts are so unoriginal and just plain weak...It's entitled "HATE WEEK: AUBURN", enjoy! And also, NSFW.

(BTW, it's forums like this that make me appreciate AUFAMILY so much!)

http://www.redcupreb...ate-week-auburn

I love that they pity us and our "Little Brother Syndrome" Be relevant for more than having an 8 win season and never sniffing the championship game and then we'll talk. Realize that you suck, and you came devastatingly close to losing to auburn last year except for the 4th quarter collapse. And i swear i almost fell off the couch laughing with the redneck and country ass comments. You're in Mississippi, You finally gave up on slavery coming back in the 1990's.

I love that they pity us and our "Little Brother Syndrome" Be relevant for more than having an 8 win season and never sniffing the championship game and then we'll talk. Realize that you suck, and you came devastatingly close to losing to auburn last year except for the 4th quarter collapse. And i swear i almost fell off the couch laughing with the redneck and country ass comments. You're in Mississippi, You finally gave up on slavery coming back in the 1990's.

I was amazed that one goob posted that they own Auburn and the record is 27 - 10 edge to Auburn.

The more important record would the one over the last two decades. They have beaten Auburn a grand total of 4 times in that span, all of which came against mediocre at best -to worst historically Auburn teams. 1999, this was Tubbs first year. Yes, that's right, they couldn't even beat Tot's 1998 team. 2003, this was the season that concluded with JetGate. 2008, this was the season that Tubbs stepped down after. 2012, that was the worst Auburn team I have ever seen in my lifetime, and it cost a BCS NC-winning head coach his job. They have two wins over Auburn in JHS throughout their entire history. Ole Miss fans considering themselves some sort of elite program is just ridiculous.

lol...love the comments after we won.

"I can't remember a more deflating loss"

teehee

I lurk opponents boards after we win. Schadenfreude is fun.

I just had to go out to the Ole Missy site and post on their site. I received a pretty nasty response from I guess one of their monitors you. I was told that I could not come to their site and make posts that were of a derogitory nature! One of the many reasons that I love Auburn is that I have yet to see any trashy posts. I feel certain that it will remain.

I just had to go out to the Ole Missy site and post on their site. I received a pretty nasty response from I guess one of their monitors you. I was told that I could not come to their site and make posts that were of a derogitory nature! One of the many reasons that I love Auburn is that I have yet to see any trashy posts. I feel certain that it will remain.

Have you ever heard of bigbird??? God talk about trashy

I saw your post, the responses were hilarious! Thanks for the laughs, haha!

That's what happens when you turn a bunch of dirty senior citizens loose! It's like Cocoon in here lol. Golf=Wilford Brimley Bird=Don Ameche

lol

:hellyeah:

That's what happens when you turn a bunch of dirty senior citizens loose! It's like Cocoon in here lol. Golf=Wilford Brimley Bird=Don Ameche

lol

:hellyeah:

Well you got half of that correct I'm old and dirty but bird is about 40 years younger then me.........that's in age not other ways

To quote a funny from the movie Annapolis regarding the state of Mississippi:

Jake Huard: Look, I don't get it. Why are you still here?

Twins: You want to know why I stay in this room?

Jake Huard: Yeah.

Twins: Cause Jake, you're my Mississippi.

Jake Huard: I'm your what?

Twins: People who live in Arkansas, you know what their favorite state is?

Jake Huard: No.

Twins: Mississippi. Cause Mississippi's the only thing that keeps Arkansas from being the worst state in the whole country.

Jake Huard: I'm Mississippi.

Twins: Well you sure as hell ain't California. Listen, Cole and Whitaker are so busy tryin' to run you out they forgot about me. As a matter of fact, they've forgotten about every other plebe in this whole company. That's why I stay in this room Jake. Cause if Mississippi quits, then all of a sudden Arkansas is the worst state in the whole country.

Was reading something on another side, rebelfaithful.com, one guy said "We are better than Auburn. We just weren't that night."

Umm..... Ole Miss looked severely outmanned in every facet of the game, and without a couple of turnovers for Auburn, we would have won by a much larger margin. And that's the view without the Orange and Blue glasses.

Was reading something on another side, rebelfaithful.com, one guy said "We are better than Auburn. We just weren't that night."

Umm..... Ole Miss looked severely outmanned in every facet of the game, and without a couple of turnovers for Auburn, we would have won by a much larger margin. And that's the view without the Orange and Blue glasses.

We definitely left at least two T.D.'s, on the field, in that game, IMO. Probably more. There is no doubt in my mind that we have a better team than them. We have a much better coaching staff also!

Archived