2014 3* JUCO OC Xavier Dampeer SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

ellitor

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres another one. Can play C, G or DT if needed. If we continue to win, at some point we will hear announcers bring up the fact our guys are versatile because it will win us games eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this because XD deserves one of those cool, " SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!! ", changes to his thread title too.

Congrats Xavier on becoming an official Auburn Tiger.

War Eagle !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks !ronMan! I was getting to this as you posted. He was so far down the forum I had to go to the search page to find his thread.

Welcome and congrats young man!!

Does he have 2 to play 2 or 3 to play 2?

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/133623-3-juco-ogc-xavier-dampeer-signs-with-auburn/

Sorry if I'm being a smart@$$... but it's on page 1, post 1 of this thread. 3 to play 2.

Welcome and congrats young man!!

Does he have 2 to play 2 or 3 to play 2?

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/133623-3-juco-ogc-xavier-dampeer-signs-with-auburn/

Sorry if I'm being a smart@$$... but it's on page 1, post 1 of this thread. 3 to play 2.

No problem, to hard to get there on an iPhone :)

& when it's all said and done, I hope my is in the book. I've endured alotta pain but, I knew I had what it took. Even when things seemed bad; I never seemed shook; now I'm screamin "War Eagle" wit a brand new look.

image.jpg

I know he is a Center, but I am excited about XD.

Centers are soo important to the team. They usually call the blocking assignments. They have to be smart kids. We have been lucky to have very good centers play for us. They usually have the starting position for several years. I hope XD is a good one. He will need to be to fill Reese's shoes.

I know he is a Center, but I am excited about XD.

Centers are soo important to the team. They usually call the blocking assignments. They have to be smart kids. We have been lucky to have very good centers play for us. They usually have the starting position for several years. I hope XD is a good one. He will need to be to fill Reese's shoes.

Exactly, they don't get near the credit they deserve. It is just not a glamerous position. He seems to have the skills and I am glad he will get a year to learn from Reese.

Archived