WarTim

What's going on in West Vance?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This BGs standard MO. When there is negative stuff going on with bama that even he can't spin, he slinks away.

....or during the 2010 NC season......he was MIA......... :jossun:

This BGs standard MO. When there is negative stuff going on with bama that even he can't spin, he slinks away.

Pretty sure I had plenty to say in the HaHa thread yesterday.

We're undefeated. Nothing negative about that.

I'd also like to point out that I don't show up here after we beat Auburn's ass in either. It was 42-0 at the half last year and you didn't hear a peep from me.

I'd also like to point out that I don't show up here after we beat Auburn's ass in either. It was 42-0 at the half last year and you didn't hear a peep from me.

Just had to get that nasty little shot in there didn't ya? Your reasons for being here seem clear to me and none of them lend themselves to me thinking more of you. You've always been a passive aggressive type and the ugliness always outs in time. Call me crazy and Im certainly not implying it will happen but that win against up just might not hold up too much longer. Just saying glad its you and not Auburn having to deal with the stench that's set in in turdville at this time.

During Auburn's 6-year run it was pretty quiet...never saw a Bammer Flag flying. That time is quickly approaching again...Rome will fall once again.

During Auburn's 6-year run it was pretty quiet...never saw a Bammer Flag flying. That time is quickly approaching again...Rome will fall once again.

I was here, the entire time. And I congratulated the board after every win.

Just had to get that nasty little shot in there didn't ya? Your reasons for being here seem clear to me and none of them lend themselves to me thinking more of you. You've always been a passive aggressive type and the ugliness always outs in time. Call me crazy and Im certainly not implying it will happen but that win against up just might not hold up too much longer. Just saying glad its you and not Auburn having to deal with the stench that's set in in turdville at this time.

There's an entire thread basically calling me out. For ALLLLL the s*** I take on this board, I think I've done a pretty good job of not rubbing the last 5 years in everyone's faces. I never come back after we beat Auburn and say anything. As a matter of fact, I usually take a vacation until the summer on this board.

Some here want to treat visitors like dirt, and then when the visitors bite back, they wanna play the victim card. That's too bad. Because I'm a really easy person to get along with. But if you're gonna spit in my eye, I got no problem being smug or arrogant.

Almost 19,000 posts and he brings up when he DOESN'T post.

Because that's what's being talked about. o_O

Also, maybe it's just me, but when you've been a member of a (rival's) message board for over a decade...I don't think you get to play to "visitor" card.

There's an entire thread basically calling me out. For ALLLLL the s*** I take on this board, I think I've done a pretty good job of not rubbing the last 5 years in everyone's faces. I never come back after we beat Auburn and say anything. As a matter of fact, I usually take a vacation until the summer on this board.

Some here want to treat visitors like dirt, and then when the visitors bite back, they wanna play the victim card. That's too bad. Because I'm a really easy person to get along with. But if you're gonna spit in my eye, I got no problem being smug or arrogant.

Unfortunately the last comment your right....of course your gonna be a homer when it comes to bammer but there are lines in which people cross then play victim when you retaliate

Unfortunately the last comment your right....of course your gonna be a homer when it comes to bammer but there are lines in which people cross then play victim when you retaliate

Hes not an innocent victim all the time, he gets what he gives, IMO

Wow. You didn't show up and start a flame war as usual. Hey, does someone have a medal for this saint? Lol.

Your a hero beege. You insist on staying where poular opinion doesn't want you and try to minimalize being an ahole, lol. You go off smug and arrogant all the time, unprovoked. You are a legendary spinmaster in your own turd mind. You have probablyalready claimed that mnc too.

Your a hero beege. You insist on staying where poular opinion doesn't want you and try to minimalize being an ahole, lol. You go off smug and arrogant all the time, unprovoked. You are a legendary spinmaster in your own turd mind. You have probablyalready claimed that mnc too.

Yep. But I claimed it retroactively. Even though it was in a year that I wasn't even in the top 10 of smugness. It's on my wall right next to the Bama 1941 national championship banner.

Yep. But I claimed it retroactively. Even though it was in a year that I wasn't even in the top 10 of smugness. It's on my wall right next to the Bama 1941 national championship banner.

Good for you beege.

Why come here at all? What would you miss if you never came back? I'm not trying to match ugliness, but I'm pretty sure nobody here would miss you very much! :Sing:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Little old bg is typical uater in every way. (I can picture his mommy tucking him in at night all snugly in his Nicky dark pink logoed PJs....his sister wife by his side) He actually believes his own lies. He doesn't even realize what a joke he is to all of us. I am glad he is here. I REALLY enjoy laughing at him. But, just as he did in 2010, he will vanish when the hammer drops.

This must have been one of the weekends his sister/mother had him for visitation ....... Apparently she doesn't have internet at her trailer park like his dad/uncle does. Troll Tide Troll

I honestly don't get all the BG03 hate around here. Yep, he defends his team, but honestly do you expect anything different. If you don't want to engage him, then don't.

In all my years on this board, I haven't had a problem with him being here. Doesn't mean I always agree with him, but the constant beating on him seems unnecessary. JMO.

War Eagle!

Archived