WarTim

I honestly don't get all the BG03 hate around here. Yep, he defends his team, but honestly do you expect anything different. If you don't want to engage him, then don't.

In all my years on this board, I haven't had a problem with him being here. Doesn't mean I always agree with him, but the constant beating on him seems unnecessary. JMO.

War Eagle!

His arrogance is what pisses people off! FYI

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't get all the BG03 hate around here. Yep, he defends his team, but honestly do you expect anything different. If you don't want to engage him, then don't.

In all my years on this board, I haven't had a problem with him being here. Doesn't mean I always agree with him, but the constant beating on him seems unnecessary. JMO.

War Eagle!

There are quite a few arrogant AU posters on here too. I am still trying to figure out if you are arrogant or just have anger management issues. After every post you make, there is an exclamation point. Do you always yell or are you just mad all the time?

War Eagle!

There are quite a few arrogant AU posters on here too. I am still trying to figure out if you are arrogant or just have anger management issues. After every post you make, there is an exclamation point. Do you always yell or are you just mad all the time?

Just getting my point across, who made u grammer police ? Who are u to question a grown a-- man anyway? I never was arrogant, that's why I Hate Bama for that very reason! Understand now turd?

Guys, quit trying to converse with Bammers. They are all the same. Some "Bammers" want to believe they are really not like Updyke, but they are. EVERY single Bama Fan I have ever encountered are arrogant jerks...

War Eagle!

Your a hero beege. You insist on staying where poular opinion doesn't want you and try to minimalize being an ahole, lol. You go off smug and arrogant all the time, unprovoked. You are a legendary spinmaster in your own turd mind. You have probablyalready claimed that mnc too.

Yep. But I claimed it retroactively. Even though it was in a year that I wasn't even in the top 10 of smugness. It's on my wall right next to the Bama 1941 national championship banner.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Yeah, I have to admit I chuckled a bit on that one. Pretty good there. :)

War Eagle!

Just getting my point across, who made u grammer police ? Who are u to question a grown a-- man anyway? I never was arrogant, that's why I Hate Bama for that very reason! Understand now turd?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This BGs standard MO. When there is negative stuff going on with bama that even he can't spin, he slinks away.

Pretty sure I had plenty to say in the HaHa thread yesterday.

We're undefeated. Nothing negative about that.

I'd also like to point out that I don't show up here after we beat Auburn's ass in either. It was 42-0 at the half last year and you didn't hear a peep from me.

Are you looking for an attaboy?

Go ahead bg .......make my day!

This BGs standard MO. When there is negative stuff going on with bama that even he can't spin, he slinks away.

Pretty sure I had plenty to say in the HaHa thread yesterday.

We're undefeated. Nothing negative about that.

I'd also like to point out that I don't show up here after we beat Auburn's ass in either. It was 42-0 at the half last year and you didn't hear a peep from me.

Are you looking for an attaboy?

Apparently he is. He seems really proud of being "undefeated"..... typical bammer. He doesn't get it. It's not winning if you cheat to get there. It's not a true victory. It's completely meaningless.

I'll give you this bg. bammer is elite all right. bammer has one of the most, if not THE most, elite cheating machines in all of college football. Maybe you even own that championship right there. Hang your houndstooth hat on that.

Uat leads the nation in sanctions and probation over the last two decades. Stay tuned. MORE to come SOON!!!!!!!

Seriously guys, we have a saying in my family. "The Bama grads are pretty alright. Bama FANS are another story." You know the difference.

You seriously have that exactly quoted saying in your family, lol. There is some truth to it, but it is far from universally true.

Seriously guys, we have a saying in my family. "The Bama grads are pretty alright. Bama FANS are another story." You know the difference.

Of course, everyone knows its just that 95% that makes the rest of them look bad.

To be fair BG is hardly on the level of the bamzo braindeads that flood Auburn pages on al.com or on bleacher report. BR has admitted to actively recruiting sh!thead bamzos to wrote and ost inflammatory garbage about Auburn. Last I looked, which has been quite a while, they'd managed to drive almost all the Auburn people off their site altogether. They only have a Hate Auburn Page that it seems few people read.

BG is not among the worst. I wouldn't consider him an updyke or a bamzo.

In my family we all admit that bama is a great...football school. . . .

That's about it. In every other endeavor they fall far short of national standards and are considered nationally to be merely a backwater stuck in the 19th century. Look around the rest of even the SEC and you'll find all the other schools surpass bama in several departments and curricula. They're not even at the top of the SEC in any academic achievement, and that's not really setting your sights very high.

They claim they made college football, but the truth is that college football made them. Without it they'd be nothing at all.

To be fair BG is hardly on the level of the bamzo braindeads that flood Auburn pages on al.com or on bleacher report. BR has admitted to actively recruiting sh!thead bamzos to wrote and ost inflammatory garbage about Auburn. Last I looked, which has been quite a while, they'd managed to drive almost all the Auburn people off their site altogether. They only have a Hate Auburn Page that it seems few people read.

BG is not among the worst. I wouldn't consider him an updyke or a bamzo.

I agree. He wants to come over to the good side, but his formal indoctrination won't allow it. Too much time spent drinking crimson kool aid. BG3 comes here to practice the process and mostly brag. Plus he is taller than Nick in six inch heels.

That's about it. In every other endeavor they fall far short of national standards and are considered nationally to be merely a backwater stuck in the 19th century. Look around the rest of even the SEC and you'll find all the other schools surpass bama in several departments and curricula. They're not even at the top of the SEC in any academic achievement, and that's not really setting your sights very high.

They claim they made college football, but the truth is that college football made them. Without it they'd be nothing at all.

This is patently false and makes you look foolish.

Alabama ranks ahead of Auburn as an academic insitution

Alabama is annually ranked as a top 50 public institution

Alabama ranks 2nd in the APR, behind only Mizzou and ahead of Vanderbilt

Alabama has the 21st ranked Law School in the country ahead of schools like Emory and Notre Dame. When factoring in cost, it was ranked #1...in the country

So if we're better than Auburn academically, and we 'fall behind' national standards, what does that say about Auburn?

Alabama has the 21st ranked Law School in the country ahead of schools like Emory and Notre Dame. When factoring in cost, it was ranked #1...in the country

So if we're better than Auburn academically, and we 'fall behind' national standards, what does that say about

Actually what I said is spot on, bamr, and you and the whole country know it. Claim rankings all you want but it's the success and achievements of your grads that tell the tale. You crank out ambulance chasers, shysters, AL legislators, crooks of every sort. I know you're proud of that because cheating is your strong point, but you're the only group who admires frauds.

Auburn has more grads as CEPs than does bama, no matter what you claim to be ranks. Your silly excuse for agricultural studies is a joke.

Your grads are adept at filing frivolous law suits and ripping off their own clients. That's what you're known for producing Other schools around the SEC produce graduates dedicated to feeding the world and healing the world. And they're known the world over for it whether you're willing to admit it or not. (I know the world. I've been there.)

Your school's grads are known for stealing, just as your fabled football program is. And your fan base is known as the most despicable in the country; Harvey Updyke being your hero. You rallied in support of him and flocked to him to get your pictures taken with him. When anyone runs across one of your people outside of Alabama the turd is invariably a loudmouthed obnoxious boor, making a jackass of himself in public.

Like it or not, those are the facts. And even though you'll never admit it, you know it as well as everyone else does.

So if we're better than Auburn academically, and we 'fall behind' national standards, what does that say about

Actually what I said is spot on, bamr, and you and the whole country know it. Claim rankings all you want but it's the success and achievements of your grads that tell the tale. You crank out ambulance chasers, shysters, AL legislators, crooks of every sort. I know you're proud of that because cheating is your strong point, but you're the only group who admires frauds.

Auburn has more grads as CEPs than does bama, no matter what you claim to be ranks. Your silly excuse for agricultural studies is a joke.

Your grads are adept at filing frivolous law suits and ripping off their own clients. That's what you're known for producing Other schools around the SEC produce graduates dedicated to feeding the world and healing the world. And they're known the world over for it whether you're willing to admit it or not. (I know the world. I've been there.)

Your school's grads are known for stealing, just as your fabled football program is. And your fan base is known as the most despicable in the country; Harvey Updyke being your hero. You rallied in support of him and flocked to him to get your pictures taken with him. When anyone runs across one of your people outside of Alabama the turd is invariably a loudmouthed obnoxious boor, making a jackass of himself in public.

Like it or not, those are the facts. And even though you'll never admit it, you know it as well as everyone else does.

Did you mention they are located in a cesspool commonly known as turdtown due to it's horrific surroundings and the team and fans that infest it?

Archived