Rivalry Games

Tigermike

Florida @ FSU

What do you think, can the Gators win? Both teams have been extremely inconsistent all season. I would like to see the Gators to win. SEC - SEC - SEC!!! Plus it's always easy to pull for whoever FSU is playing.

South Carolina @ Clemson

Will the Cocks win one for Coach Lou? I hope so. A win by the Gamecocks will do two things. The SEC will pick up a win against the ACC and it would probably put T. Bowden back firmly on the hot seat.

:sec::sec::sec::sec:

I agree with your picks, or maybe I should say hopes; mine are the same. Any win for the SEC this year will help our chances in the computer portion of the BCS game.

I have no animosity toward Tommy Bowden; he is not Terry, only had the misfortune to have Terry as a brother.

In most years, I would be pulling for Clemson. They are the school most like Auburn of any that I've ever seen. It has a similar campus feel, the same sort of feelings toward and from their older, "entitled" rival, and they are the "imitation tigers". I really would love to see a home and home with Clemson in the near future.

In most years, I would be pulling for Clemson.  They are the school most like Auburn of any that I've ever seen.  It has a similar campus feel, the same sort of feelings toward and from their older, "entitled" rival, and they are the "imitation tigers".  I really would love to see a home and home with Clemson in the near future.

124102[/snapback]

And the bammers think they are insulting us when they say Clemson is Auburn with a lake. I've been to Clemson a couple of times, and they have a beautiful campus. (Just like AU's is beautiful). I've never even been in the city of Tuscaloosa, so I can only imagine the ugliness of the UA campus, and at 54 years of age, do not plan of ever going. Why spoil a good thing!!!

Archived