OU/Baylor official game thread

islstLSU

The OU game is just as criitcal to Auburn's chances as the game vs. Bama.

OU has only a 7-0 lead late in the 1st quarter. A missed FG by both teams as well.

The closer this game is and the longer it stays close, the better for Auburn.

OU is the luckiest team in america....fumbled punt and the ball just rolls around on the turf,baylor dude slides right over it and OU gets it back...man, o man,that is 3 chances that baylor has come out on the short end of the luckstick

OU can talk about how good they are as much as they want, but they do not look overly impressive so far. I've said all year their special teams suck, Clayton might can return punts, but his problem is catching them. GO BEARS!!!!

I am assuming you guys are watching the game on ESPN Gameplan since I can't find it on any of the channels I have on DirecTV. If there is any other channel it is on, please let me know. I have all the Fox Sports channels, but I can't actually watch it on the Fox Sports channel it is on unless I subscribe to the Gameplan.

Not sure about Direct Tv but Charter in Birmingham has it on channel 20 FSN. Your not missing much right now. I bet Stoops comes out at the half and tries to run it up.

i'm watching the game on channel 633 on direct....it is on a FSS alternate channel....OU has had a really underwhelming first half......i am not impressed at all....baylor could not finish on the opportunities that they had and the damn refs didn't help them one bit....check out tenny and vandy....vandy is taking to them at this moment.....about to cut the lead to a touchtown

Really bad spot by the ref at the 10 yard line.  Don't understand a ref that is looking dead at the play and still misses it.

Makes you wonder.

124157[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly on that spot. The guy was behind the 10 when he was knocked out of bounds, and the ref put the ball past the 10. OU scored anyway, so it didn't affect anything, but OU seems to be getting the calls.

Found it. I did not have that alternate Fox station on my favorites list on my guide. Thanks. Looks like I found it too late. Looks like OU is going to pull away now.

28 to nothing, almost 4th quarter and Peterson and White are still in? He is setting himself up for some serious second guessing if either of those guys go down...

I remember clearing the bench early, early 3rd quarter when we played the weaker conference teams...

Stoops should be the new South Carolina coach because he's such a cock. Running the score up on Baylor shows a lot of class, Stoopsie!

Archived