AU at UAT

jared52

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont believe it...

I dont understand what Tubby has to be laughing at.

I think he needs to take it a little more seriously and get in his players faces!

Maybe I misunderstood that and if so I'll admit it, but to me it seems like he has this attitude like we have already won the game. we are down 6 points!

I KNEW this would happen. First, my son changed my WAR EAGLE sign at school which had been up ALL year to BEAT BAMA - I changed it back. Then the dog destroyed an AU Koozie last night. I found my GA ticket stub in the wash. Hopefully they will REGROUP at the half. We needed a touchdown (or a field goal).

Campbell is not looking good today, but then again Brown and Williams are looking as bad as I have ever seen them look.

They are dancing behind the line of scrimage to much.

Well, that first half went about as badly as a half could go...I was worried about the angle on the FG and he clanked it.

A bit of light is that the offense finally got something together, although it didn't result in points. We also get the ball first to start the second half.

I am not very happy at all with the O-Line nor the Playcalling.

We finally move the ball late in the 2nd and get Zip.

What a disappointing game so far.

I would take a 7-6 win right now.

the second half will be a different game,fella's.....trust me

124269[/snapback]

I sure hope so!

Come on Auburn!!!!! :cheer:

WAR EAGLE!!!!!! :au:

Wow... false start on the 2nd and 10 play, the RT moved before the snap. But it was incomplete.

What's wrong with Darby... injury wise?

Archived