AU at UAT

jared52

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I hope that Alabama appreciates the help from the ref... should have been a hold 5 yards behind the line... but the ref must have had his eyes closed...

Taylor just got the wind knocked out of him. Great game guys. This makes two years in a row bama needed an onside kick to have a chance at victory.

Listen closely to what Trev Albert and Mark May has to say about who deserves to be #2. They have influence to some degree on how some of these voters will vote.

I expect them to say that Auburn deserves #2 without a doubt. I would be surprised to hear anything less.

Taylor just got the wind knocked out of him.  Great game guys.  This makes two years in a row bama needed an onside kick to have a chance at victory.

124380[/snapback]

Yes, but those 2 years we went up against some of the weakest 'Bama teams in history, played well enough to win by 2 touchdowns, and Tuberville would not move in for the kill...

Maybe I am getting a little spoiled, but Alabama never held back in the 70's when they were the dominate team...

Hell, I don't care if it was 1 point or 51...wins over Alabama are fan-freakin'-tastic.

If we win 'em all and don't get a MNC, I won't care.

Listen closely to what Trev Albert and Mark May has to say about who deserves to be #2.  They have influence to some degree on how some of these voters will vote.

I expect them to say that Auburn deserves #2 without a doubt.  I would be surprised to hear anything less.

124388[/snapback]

I have a $1 saying they and the other gameday guys have Auburn #3.

Maybe $5...

Oh, I hope that Alabama appreciates the help from the ref... should have been a hold 5 yards behind the line... but the ref must have had his eyes closed...

124376[/snapback]

Are you talking about the tackle of Mclover that allowed Pennington to roll out?

Listen closely to what Trev Albert and Mark May has to say about who deserves to be #2.  They have influence to some degree on how some of these voters will vote.

I expect them to say that Auburn deserves #2 without a doubt.  I would be surprised to hear anything less.

124388[/snapback]

I have a $1 saying they and the other gameday guys have Auburn #3.

Maybe $5...

124393[/snapback]

You must not be paying close attention as of late.

They will drool all over Auburn. Bet that.

And watch Stoops file a lawsuit against ESPN.

124376[/snapback]

Are you talking about the tackle of Mclover that allowed Pennington to roll out?

124401[/snapback]

Yes.

You must not be paying close attention as of late.

They will drool all over Auburn.  Bet that.

And watch Stoops file a lawsuit against ESPN.

124413[/snapback]

They change like the wind. I'm thinking they want to win back some love from OU.

The takedown play sucks as Alabama would not have scored that last touchdown. Also the announcers chose to ignore saying anything about it.

I just thought the announcing crew was pulling for a nailbiter/Alabama all game long.

Archived