A.C. Carter

jared52

I asked this on the game thread but got no answer:

What's going on with A.C. Carter? They talked about him on CBS, but I don't listen to the TV. I mute it and listen to the AU Network broadcast.

I think they were just talking about his injuries and how despite not being able to play, he comes to practice and works everyday. He's also played a big brother role to our freshmen wr's. He's really helped Brown, Hall, and Caddell with routes and what not.

I'm looking for him to become a coach in the future. I think he would be a good one. Hope that helps.

Ok, my bad... I thought he threw some kind of tantrum during the MSU game (I didn't hear what they were talking about). I didn't know he was hurt.

Ok, my bad... I thought he threw some kind of tantrum during the MSU game (I didn't hear what they were talking about).  I didn't know he was hurt.

124539[/snapback]

I remember them showing the MSU game now. That was the first time in two years he played a down. They were just showing how good it was for him to get some playing time this year.

I think they were just talking about his injuries and how despite not being able to play, he comes to practice and works everyday.  He's also played a big brother role to our freshmen wr's.  He's really helped Brown, Hall, and Caddell with routes and what not.

I'm looking for him to become a coach in the future.  I think he would be a good one.  Hope that helps.

124538[/snapback]

Brown looks like a major player for Alabama down the road. Great speed and size.

Ok, my bad... I thought he threw some kind of tantrum during the MSU game (I didn't hear what they were talking about).  I didn't know he was hurt.

124539[/snapback]

I remember them showing the MSU game now. That was the first time in two years he played a down. They were just showing how good it was for him to get some playing time this year.

124540[/snapback]

Ok, good deal. Thanks.

There were actually two clips: the first one talked about how Shula put him into the MSt game a a kind of recognition for his courage and help to the team.

The second was a flashback from pregame today showing him pumping up the B-D crowd.

Can see how the proximity of those clips might look to someone who had the TV muted.

Archived