11 and OHHHHHHH

AuNuma1

there you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sing,dance and make merry for this !!!!!!!!if you ain't happy with the win,just look at where the program was last year........i could jump up and cut a fart that could be heard around the world,i'm so happy......

How weird is this?

Our last 11-0 regular season was concluded with an 8-point win over Alabama on November 20, 1993.

This 11-0 regular season was concluded with an 8-point win over Alabama on November 20, 2004.

Hopefully we can write a nice postscript in two weeks.

11-0 and we should really enjoy this one.

We need the SEC Now and that would be two great goals down for the year. until then, WDE, and

It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger!

This is so cool. What a tremendous accomplishment for the entire team & coaching staff! To all of them .... thank you, thank you & thank you, again. I was always proud to call myself a Barfield Survivor for sticking with the university/team in the lean years. This team has made the wait all the more worth it. :au: WDE

Congratulations, guys, on a great season. Too many good athletes, too much depth. I was proud of our guys for playing with such intensity for as long as they could. There is a reason Auburn is 11-0. Hope you guys tear Tennessee a new one.

Congratulations, guys, on a great season. Too many good athletes, too much depth. I was proud of our guys for playing with such intensity for as long as they could. There is a reason Auburn is 11-0. Hope you guys tear Tennessee a new one.

124506[/snapback]

To be honest, I was proud/impressed with your guys today. That is what it is all about, giving 100% in a game just about everyone said (not me) they didn't have a chance in.

Amen to all the above and WAR EAGLE!...O N E at a time. :au:

Archived