Seems like A&M fans are very respectable

Dr_AUTiger

Looks like about 90% of them are classy. Guess they really are like Auburn. It's ashame their public image in in the hands of Johnny Low Class.

Well we both share a common problem. They have to deal with Texas the same as we have to deal with the turds so we are a lot alike.

I haven't read that thread, but the one I saw was a bunch of them crying about Frost's tackle on JF. They said it should have been a horse collar. Their tears taste delicious...

I have heard nothing but good things about them from my friends that have visited college station.

I haven't read that thread, but the one I saw was a bunch of them crying about Frost's tackle on JF. They said it should have been a horse collar. Their tears taste delicious...

Funny how they forget about all the holds they got away with. :dunno: :-\

I like aTm because they are treated in their state similar to how we are treated! We just have to deal with about 45% more hate in this state, and trust me, the feeling is mutual!!

I have been to almost all SEC campuses and I can honestly say the A&M fans are hands down the nicest, classiest fans I've ever encountered! Before, during, & after they were great, welcome at our tailgate any day of the year! Good luck to then every other day of the year.

I'd like to see TAMU get Tejas in the Cotton Bowl this season. Would take great pleasure in seeing JF run all over Mack Brown.

I'd like to see TAMU get Tejas in the Cotton Bowl this season. Would take great pleasure in seeing JF run all over Mack Brown.

Now that would be wonderful. Send ole Mack Brown into retirement with a loss from his old rival that he refused to schedule anymore.

I got a very nice message from a A&M friend. She had told me that they did have some bad fans but for the most part the good ones will put the bad ones in their place. Johnny what's his name doesn't even bother me, didn't back in the summer and still doesn't. Stupid kid but can back his mouth up pretty good although he did have some difficulty today. :big:

I just got back to my house from the game. Seriously, those fans are the classiest bunch of people I have ever met. Nothing but welcomes, congrats, and joking around all day. Just a fantastic place for a road game, and I sat in the middle of a bunch of A&M fans.

Was at the game, too...AU definitely represented today on the field and in the stands. Lots of orange and blue. Full disclosure, I have degrees from both schools, attended last year's game and everyone has been nothing but hospitable all the way around, as I expected. This game was one for the memory files, for sure.

I've known 3 people from A&M, and they were all decent guys. I've known at least a dozen turds, and they were all jack-asses. Go figure.

They can sympathize and are sympatico with Auburn since we are both considered little sisters by the state media.

In fact due to Texas U's lack of success and A&Ms continued success, there was a special on one of the sport networks talking about how Texas U was worried about A&M grabbing hold of their thunder. Bet Texas has the equivalent a REC (LEC) that does their best to put A&M down.

I like A&M. They are our competitors and our enemy only one week a year. Wish them success the remainder of the year..

WAR EAGLE!

I had already posted the same link as in this OP in the game thread, and I thanked them there for their congrats.

But they have some bad (perhaps drunk?) fans, too. Aside from the whining about the horse collar, there are things that show a complete lack of awareness of football tradition -- like this thread.

Archived