What is the meaning of that gesture with the thumb to the forehead

'76 Tiger

After sacks, I see players spread out their hand and place the thumb against the nose or forehead.

What does that mean?

It means they don't know to act like they have been there before . I remember when we used to sprint back to the huddle instead of calling attention to ourselves...........sad really

It means they don't know to act like they have been there before . I remember when we used to sprint back to the huddle instead of calling attention to ourselves...........sad really

Good one! Like that

After sacks, I see players spread out their hand and place the thumb against the nose or forehead.

What does that mean?

I've seen that a lot lately and was wondering the same thing!

Your string is showing.....

Your string is showing.....

Right, we just came off a 3 win season and we went in and beat the #7 team in their house. Whatever doesnt get called is fine. How old are you? Im guessing old.

Archived