Take a deep breath....

WarTim

WE are 11-0! u a t fought hard. It was clear from start to finish who had the better team. We pressed at the start and did not settle down until the end of the first half. WE have the BETTER defense. There can be NO denying that fact. We took a team that has run the football on everyone they have played and totally shut them down! OUR defense has given up ONE rushing td all YEAR.

ANY win in the Iron Bowl is a GREAT win. To Coach Tubs, his staff, and each and EVERY member of this TEAM, THANK YOU for a WONDERFUL season that AIN'T over YET! :au:

WE own that stadium in west al. THAT is all that matters......THREE CENTURIES...and counting.

This is not about uat. They have not been on the radar for quite a while. It will take them a while still to get to the point of competing in the SEC.

WE are AUBURN. We are headed to Atlanta..... ELEVEN and OHHHHHHH ! ! !

Enjoy the mighty Tigers win....I know I will for two WEEKS , not to mention the next 365 DAYS~ :D

God Bless all,...and WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :au::D:au:

War Tim. Correct me if I am wrong. I have only been an Auburn Tiger since 1988, when God himself Willed that I go to Auburn - almost out of the blue - but has it even been more "Great To Be An Auburn Tiger?"

If it has, it was before my time.

And like my hometown brother, Travis Williams, I will tell you this ... and make no mistake ... you don't have to be "born" into this rivavlry to understand what it means. This game means as much to two Auburn boys from Columbia, SC, as it does to two good old born and raised Alabama boys.

I tell you, I am beside myself.

War Damn Eagle!!!!

PS. Watch Out for Leon Hart. He's one of us.

OK, its confirmed...

I am a "WarTim Disciple."

You have said it all, my friend. This is THE season to remember, bar NONE!!!!

The class, heart, and talent of the 2004 Tigers will be hard to match forever and ever.

Whatever happens in the BCS...the Auburn Tigers are Champions of the 1st Order.

UAT fought valiently (sp?). But the true Champions won the day.

IT IS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!

:au: WAR EAGLE :au:

ps--Toomers has never been more beautiful!!! Can't wait for the first decoration of the 2005 year!!!!

Isn't it becoming evident why UA fought so vigorously to keep this game in Bamaham and stay away from a home and home schedule. WE OWN T-TOWN!!!!!!!!!!I wouldn't be surprised to see the bammers start raising money to rebuild Legion Field, just so they can enjoy a home field advantage against us again.

Archived