Auburn-FAU score prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we come out jacked starters hit on all cylinders instead of slopping through after big win and we go up 24-0 after 1st Quarter. Back Ups in the 2nd Quarter to avoid injury going back to SEC play and we win 54-13. I dont expect Lawson,Daniels, Adams to play much like the starters their to valuable in the 4th quarter and red zone for SEC play. I dont want Mason to play but maybe the 1st series thats it.

41-6

NM plays just enough to not get rusty. JJ plays the most get alot of experience. 3 td's on the ground, 2 td's in the air, Parkey goes 2-2 on fgs

FAU site is pretty funny we suck on offense and defense and all we have is Nick Marshall, their 2-5 should they talk like their Alabama. 18th ranked offense in the nation and we suck, a mash unit throughout the year on defense that comes up with key sacks and int's and they suck. I really want an 80-0 shutout is what I want.

No their not good lost to Miami 34-0 they beat USF and some other crap team. The lost to Marshall last week 24-23

That other crap team was UAB. They are middle of the road we are 28pt favorite. if we can be consistent and not make mistakes it will be a solid win, 63-29

Their not middle of the road, middle of the road is Vanderbilt,Northwestern,Washington,Ole Miss,Georgia Tech, West Virgina not FAU. No way they score 29 pts. Their in same league has Arkansas St (I think ) they had Oku ( Tenn transfer) and Kennedy (Utah St transfer) and put up 9 pts.

52-14 by the third quarter, majority of the 4th quarter is 15 straight hand offs to chandler shakespeare

lol. If we do that to Shakespeare again, he's gonna need some oxygen in the middle of it.

Puh-leeeze

6nRcDYI.jpg

“They are extremely swift, and can dive upon their quarry at speeds of more than 150 miles (241 kilometers) per hour.”

http://animals.natio...s/golden-eagle/

00MfWBh.jpg

“The burrowing owl is a pint-sized bird that lives in open, treeless areas. The burrowing owl spends most of its time on the ground, where its sandy brown plumage provides camouflage from potential predators. One of Florida's smallest owls, it averages nine inches in height with a wingspan of 21 inches.”

http://myfwc.com/wil.../burrowing-owl/

Their not middle of the road, middle of the road is Vanderbilt,Northwestern,Washington,Ole Miss,Georgia Tech, West Virgina not FAU. No way they score 29 pts. Their in same league has Arkansas St (I think ) they had Oku ( Tenn transfer) and Kennedy (Utah St transfer) and put up 9 pts.

Middle of the road of bad teams. Oh and lest us not forget Mizzu 41 Arky State 19, things that make you go hmm.

Middle of the road of bad teams. Oh and lest us not forget Mizzu 41 Arky State 19, things that make you go hmm. Oh and jump to the deuce because they (Arky State) is kicking it right now woot

Archived