Auburn-FAU score prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

63-6

Touchdowns for Marshall, Tre, Grant, Johnson, CAP, Coates, Davis, Stevens, and Shakespeare

FAU gets 2 long field goals.

Clark gets the day off.

62-3 The good guys.

My husband says 38-10 AUBURN.....with lots and lots of young guys and kids that don't play much to see playing time.

45-17 Auburn

Marshall plays a half

Mason plays a quarter

I would flip these and help mason's stats for the 1k marker. Pull him at half time. JJ and Ray work on timing for three quarters.

I think we come out jacked starters hit on all cylinders instead of slopping through after big win and we go up 24-0 after 1st Quarter. Back Ups in the 2nd Quarter to avoid injury going back to SEC play and we win 54-13. I dont expect Lawson,Daniels, Adams to play much like the starters their to valuable in the 4th quarter and red zone for SEC play. I dont want Mason to play but maybe the 1st series thats it.

Not to argue but if we rest the starters who will play ? We are rotating nearly everyone except those that are to be redshirted or the walk-ons. Normally we would get the second stringers some practice but those guys have been playing real snaps most all year. This is good though, we have plenty of depth. Hope Shakespear is ready to rumble. WDE.

I will guess 55 - 10. I am hoping that Ford will get more time at RB. Hoping the freshman Defensive players get a lot of time too, including Lawson and Daniels.

45-17 Auburn

Marshall plays a half

Mason plays a quarter

I would flip these and help mason's stats for the 1k marker. Pull him at half time. JJ and Ray work on timing for three quarters.

I say let Nick work on timing for a half. We need him on point for the final stretch.

I think Marshall will be in for at least 3qrts no matter the score. I figure the same would have happened against WC had he not been injured.

I think Marshall will be in for at least 3qrts no matter the score. I figure the same would have happened against WC had he not been injured.

... and throws the ball 30 times, mostly on short and intermediate routes. This is NM's air raid tune-up going into the Final Four.

AU 49

FAU 10

... and throws the ball 30 times, mostly on short and intermediate routes. This is NM's air raid tune-up going into the Final Four.

AU 49

FAU 10

Bingo! Lot's of NM airing it out...we win by 41.

Auburn 45

Florida Atlantic 3

Marshall throws 30+ times for 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. Lots of carries for Artis Payne and Grant.

Jeremy Johnson plays the fourth quarter and throws about 5 times. We have a first year starter, he needs experience over the freshman backup.

Archived