Gators VS FSU

autiger6

The :uf: are showing the country tonight why the SEC can play anybody if they do have a few losses. I honestly hate that the Zooker has lost his job before this game. His recruiting is great and he has some good kids on both sides of the ball. I think the SEC officals lost his job for him in the UT game and the LSU game was a fieldgoal I believe. I think the next coach will have a good season next year with Zooks players.

Wow, did you see FSU's one and only touchdown? It was as obvious no call pass interference as the one LSU got away with against 'Bama.

Like I said, how was FSU #8, really, how were they even in the Top 15? With 3 top 10 losses this weekend, Georgia will move up, maybe Tenn too, that should help our signature wins...

Wow, did you see FSU's one and only touchdown?  It was as obvious no call pass interference as the one LSU got away with against 'Bama.

Like I said, how was FSU #8, really, how were they even in the Top 15?  With 3 top 10 losses this weekend, Georgia will move up, maybe Tenn too, that should help our signature wins...

124599[/snapback]

GREAT points! Maybe we will prosper after all.

And yes the FSU TD was total PI, no question.

Archived