They wonder why others don't respect them ..

VegasEagle

Or put a Peyton Manning jersey on the bear

See? That's it. That's giving it to them old school! John Belushi and Tim Matheson would be proud. That's something Army and Navy would do to each other. But you do that to tha bar and I'm sure the next step in escalation from the bammers would be to pour gas on Neyland Stadium and light it on fire.

Alabama and Tennessee’s rivalry may not be actually be as competitive on the field as it used to be (the Tide have won the last six matchups), but that doesn’t mean there isn’t some longstanding hate between the two schools. Check out what a few Tide fans painted on UT’s “rock” ahead of the showdown this Saturday.

http://collegespun.c...tennessees-rock

Please actually include part of the article instead of just a random link. Most people want to know what the article is about before they decide if they want to click on it.

Nothing new here. Just the usual Updyke behavior. Note----bama has won 6 in a row but only beat UT when they are down (LOL).

Living in the middle of bammer country here in NW AL I see it all the time. The shirts these people wear. It never ceases to amaze me. I have made up my mind that I'm moving elsewhere as soon as I finish up my obligations here. Other reasons drive it but getting away from all these idiots is a nice bonus.

Archived