"We're going like this!"

tigerbrotha12

Where can one find Auburn Everyday episodes? On youtube all I could find was the first episode. Thanks

On Direct TV it's channel 649. On DISH, channel 437, which is what I have, it's every Friday 5:00 - 5:30 EDT and again at 11:00. Also on DISH 437, the Auburn Football Review at 11:00 EDT on Sunday and 3:30 onTuesday. Hope this helps. :)/>

Nothing legal released online for those of us not inclined towards that oldfangled cable/satellite tv thing? :)

I am really surprised that AU HD hasn't done a video with CGM doing his fist pump and yelling boom. Songs that come to mind..POD- Boom or Saliva-Click Click Boom or even Nelly's Here comes the boom. You could add in some of the big hits we have had this year.

Where can one find Auburn Everyday episodes? On youtube all I could find was the first episode. Thanks

On Direct TV it's channel 649. On DISH, channel 437, which is what I have, it's every Friday 5:00 - 5:30 EDT and again at 11:00. Also on DISH 437, the Auburn Football Review at 11:00 EDT on Sunday and 3:30 onTuesday. Hope this helps. :)/>

Nothing legal released online for those of us not inclined towards that oldfangled cable/satellite tv thing? :)

I have a honest, although niave, question: Will the presence of wi-fi in the stadium really make a difference in the game experience, because as an old fart, I just don't understand why it would? Not saying it is not correct, I just don't understand why anyone is interested in social media at a football game.

Heard Dee Ford's comment, from the WarEagle Shout post game interview, where he says we've got the same players, but it's a new day.

Difference is ( aside from QBs who can play,and a coach ) these kids BELIEVE

Nothing legal released online for those of us not inclined towards that oldfangled cable/satellite tv thing? :)/>

I have a honest, although niave, question: Will the presence of wi-fi in the stadium really make a difference in the game experience, because as an old fart, I just don't understand why it would? Not saying it is not correct, I just don't understand why anyone is interested in social media at a football game.

To me, no, but perhaps I'm the wrong person to ask. As I've always been, I'd be glued to the field and would hear/see important scores from the board. However, having been at Bonnaroo 3 days with no reception square in the middle of Tennessee, I can tell you that when a connection is required and can't be found, it can become quite a drastic situation. If it could be be cheaply implemented, it'd be silly not to. If for nothing else than the sake of emergencies.

Do I see the need so people can check email or twitter bleacher report between plays? Absolutely not.

Just/InMyOpinion :)

Archived