2014 3* JUCO DT Dalvon Stuckey (Arizona State signee)

ellitor

this is an odd time for grades to be a set back. spring semester just started, fall ended 5 weeks ago.

It was always a concern with him.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to go back and read through the thread........is this the kid who was a one time Tenn. committ?

No, he was a Miami commit. DeVonte Lambert was the Tennessee commit.

I'm not going to go back and read through the thread........is this the kid who was a one time Tenn. committ?

FSU then Miami then Auburn then ???

Oh o.k.. Who is the JUCO kid that was a UT committ and then he flipped to us......pissing off the hillbillies? (I think he had grade issues and couldn't enroll in January)

Oh o.k.. Who is the JUCO kid that was a UT committ and then he flipped to us......pissing off the hillbillies? (I think he had grade issues and couldn't enroll in January)

Cameron already mention on previous page - Lambert.

Cameron already mention on previous page - Lambert.

That's him. Thanks. I am bad with names.

Per Hoke... Apparently it had to do with a Math class that would not transfer to any SEC school. CGM helped put in a good word at Arizona State to HC Todd Graham.

I know they say grades and all, but...

Did it (also) have anything to do with a questionable Twitter post that was posted and removed rather quickly a week or so ago?

No, he said his ex gf got control of that twitter account so he got a new one. I saw the new account and I tend to believe that.

I know they say grades and all, but...

Did it (also) have anything to do with a questionable Twitter post that was posted and removed rather quickly a week or so ago?

No, he said his ex gf got control of that twitter account so he got a new one. I saw the new account and I tend to believe that.

Cool. Thanks.

Per Hoke... Apparently it had to do with a Math class that would not transfer to any SEC school. CGM helped put in a good word at Arizona State to HC Todd Graham.

good luck to him.

Archived