LSU or UAT

coolmello

Who are you hoping wins? I think the tide will win but I'm torn on who I want to win. I know our title chances would need the tide to win, but I think our chances of getting a title shot are really slim. Would need to many teams (who don't play anyone) to lose. I absolutely do not want the tide to win it again. So I'm probably going to cheer for LSU.

LSU already has 2 losses. Them losing does nothing to hurt or help us. The only thing it may do is drop our Strength of Schedule a point or two. The chances of us getting to the BCSNCG is next to impossible with five undefeated teams ahead of us going into week 11. The chances of FSU losing are very low. The chances of Oregon losing if they win this Thursday against Stanford are very low. Baylor has the toughest road. They could lose at least one. Ohio State only plays Michigan and that isn't saying much this year. UAT has two teams left who cold beat them but the chances are not good. Alabama losing to LSU helps us but only if all the others lose and we beat uat. UAT winning still means all the others have to lose and we have to beat them. Saying all that to basically say "go to hell alabama" Geaux Tigers!!

Whether it's logical to pull for uat or not is always immaterial. Football is a game of emotion. Emotion trumps logic. Geaux Tigers! War Eagle!

Archived