Nick's height

Ouchyfish

No no no ........ you have it all wrong. Saban jumped up and said carry me to the locker room AJ it's raining and I don't want to drown walking back to the tunnel. AJ said get off me dude my girlfriend is here ......... Besides coach I only hold you when we are alone!

Just another sign that the emotionless, dictator, and his process was worried that LSU would take them out of the championship and now they have nothing to worry about. Just where we need them!

He was at our high school here in Cobb county in the spring of '12 for a planned "bump into" meeting with their current RB #17, which of course is a violation. My daughter saw him in the hallway and texted me "Sabans here to see Kenyan, he's little".

He was at our high school here in Cobb county in the spring of '12 for a planned "bump into" meeting with their current RB #17, which of course is a violation. My daughter saw him in the hallway and texted me "Sabans here to see Kenyan, he's little".

Let's not forget about the time he was on his way to Dallas from Tuscaloosa and had to stop off in Oklahoma so he could "bump into" Barry Sanders, Jr, at his high school as he was changing classes. I remember someone posted a picture of that meeting. Of course, it was a secondary violation, so all he basically got a slap on the wrist.

Cheaters cheat.............nothing new for uat.

Archived