Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault?

AUDub

http://www.tmz.com/2...sexual-assault/

Florida State QB Jameis Winston -- frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy -- is being investigated for felony sexual assault, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement and other sources tell TMZ ... a woman filed a sexual assault complaint with the Tallahassee PD on December 7, 2012. She claims the alleged sexual assault was committed with the use of "physical force."

According to the police report, the motive for the alleged crime was "sexual gratification." The alleged victim says drinking was involved before the incident.

The police report says on the day in question, someone called the cops at 4:01 AM. When police arrived, we're told there were photos taken of the alleged victim's injuries as well as physical evidence collected.

According to the police report, the incident occurred in an apartment.

Whoa.

edit: at least include a little of the article in the post so people will know what the thread is about.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 7, 2012. ....... ?????

Both that bit about chucking the 1st stone... and .... Red Elephant Club comes to mind immediately.

I think all this means is that the turds (if they beat AU) prefer to play Ohio State for the NC rather than FSU. Doesn't John Phillips live in Jacksonville (close to Tallahassee)? He paid Fluker, sold pics of Manziel signing autographs and now this....... He's had a busy year. That's just my conspiracy theory.....blame turd nation for everything and you'll be right 75% of the time.

I smell a turd

I'd laugh, but that's not totally out of the question. This happend a year ago, and no charges??? It says he isn't a suspect, and hasn't even been questioned!

Finally, Winston is leading the Heisman race, and this is just an attemp to knock him off his pedestal. The timing is just too coincidental!

I'm not saying a bammer put this info out there, but we just witnessed a week that was geared to forcefully throw AJ McCarron in the Heisman conversation. ESPN with their "Dinner at AJ's" bullcrap all week, and CBS with their lame production of a "football soap opera"... showing McCarron's mom the entire 4th quarter.

Tim Brando has confirmed that the cheesy embrace (hug) at the end of the game, by Saban and McCarron, was scripted and planned by CBS, in an attemp to boost McCarron's Heisman chances.

The sad thing is, a week of 'AJ Mania' still hasn't swayed any Heisman voters! He is no higher than a distant 5th in any Heisman poll!

Now, I guess bams have to stoop to, attacking other candidates character to knock them off... I'm not certain that the 'u of a' is behind this, but unfortunately, this is not out of the realm of possibility...

I smell a turd

I'd laugh, but that's not totally out of the question. This happend a year ago, and no charges??? It says he isn't a suspect, and hasn't even been questioned!

Finally, Winston is leading the Heisman race, and this is just an attempt to knock him off his pedestal. The timing is just too coincidental!

My thoughts exactly. Clearly an attempt to sabotage Winston's Heisman candidacy, nothing more. This little soap opera hit piece is a pathetic effort by some mediots to sway votes back in favor of Manziel.

I can remember when I would have accused some people of wearing tin foil hats. Now I have one. This is like way too much coincidence, as my niece would say.

If the hat fits wear it.

Normally, I'm not one to claim conspiracy as it pertains to sports, and can't pinpoint where it may have originated but the intention is clear. Aside from FSU fans, recruiting diehards and those who follow Birmingham area HS football, no one heard of Winston. All too convenient that someone would dust off a year-old story with the intent to damage the kid's character.

If I remember correctly, this is the same week (just before the Georgia game, or was it before the SECCG) that Cam had to be declared ineligble. Just too coincidental that this type of stuff comes out almost a year later - timing is everything - when it would gain the most traction with Heisman voters. I think FSU will handle it like AU did - we know, we are innocent, now let's play ball.

You folks have it wrong about the REC. Who has the most to gain if FSU gets bumped from the BCS championship game? Now ask yourself who has prior experience of trying to smear a Heisman candidate.

Lookway way up north for your culprit.

You folks have it wrong about the REC. Who has the most to gain if FSU gets bumped from the BCS championship game? Now ask yourself who has prior experience of trying to smear a Heisman candidate.

Lookway way up north for your culprit.

Yeah, but Urban and tOSU have no clue of Winston's character... Jamies is from Hueytown, ALABAMA... I think that's the connection.

I still think John Phillips is responsible for leaking the investigation report. He's a lawyer in close proximity to tallahassee, bama alum and he's already meddled in the affairs of paying turd players and the Manziel controversy.

I agree with what others have said. It's a ploy to cause hesitation in the mind of heisman voters and miraculously McCarron jumps to #1. Phillips will have to eliminate like 4 or 5 others first, though. In case I haven't said it this week: bama and their fans suck.

I still think John Phillips is responsible for leaking the investigation report. He's a lawyer in close proximity to tallahassee, bama alum and he's already meddled in the affairs of paying turd players and the Manziel controversy.

I agree with what others have said. It's a ploy to cause hesitation in the mind of heisman voters and miraculously McCarron jumps to #1. Phillips will have to eliminate like 4 or 5 others first, though. In case I haven't said it this week: bama and their fans suck.

Don't think for a second, that Phillips didn't have a hand in the Cam situation either... He was one of many avenues, but he was definitely involved!

Cam, Manziel, and now Winston... Notice the pattern. It's NO coincidence.

Like I said I smell a turd. This is just too much of a coincidence. With Mariota playing himself out of the race, plus no one wants Johnny to win twice - lets damage JW character and let AJ sneak through the back door for a heisman. They have paraded AJ all week..now this ....like I said I smell a turd....

Archived