Lutz Meet & Greet in Huntsville

Duder

Lutz will be in Huntsville next Wednesday from 5-8 at Status, a clothing store owned by former Auburn center Cole Cubelic. Lutz will be around signing autographs, taking pics, etc. Go check out the store and meet Lutz. Two former Auburn men would love to see you.

For those that live in the area, I believe the store is off I-565, just north of the downtown area. I think it's near the dog park.

I'm gonna try and make it.

Does anybody know why he is not on an NFL roster?

As great of a player that he was, he was very over hyped by our fan base. The only thing that was nfl level that he was catch. Athleticism and blocking was going to have to improve dramatically to stick in the nfl.

I don't see Jimmy Graham doing a lot of tough blocking. Vernon Davis. Julius Thomas. Just depends on the offense and team really. Lutz could have been on a roster imo. I myself believe injury has played a role.

I don't see Jimmy Graham doing a lot of tough blocking. Vernon Davis. Julius Thomas. Just depends on the offense and team really. Lutz could have been on a roster imo. I myself believe injury has played a role.

I think you're right.

Vernon Davis is actually a good blocker but Lutz also doesn't compare to those guys in athleticism either. Great hands though, you would have thought st Louis would be a good offense for him to be in(I think that's where he camped at) Being great at getting open or great blocker. You need one or the other

Archived