CGM On GameDay

Auctoritas

jajaja I don't know, but I got a question. I thought Paul finebaum had a radio show in Alabama. Is he now with ESPN? I think he's on Gameday. I don't know the guy, but it's just a question.

Did you see the Gus look-a-like on GameDay? He is dressed in blue sweater vest, white visor, white long sleeve shirt and is holding a orange flag with blue interlocking AU - great look-a-like!

Did you see the Gus look-a-like on GameDay? He is dressed in blue sweater vest, white visor, white long sleeve shirt and is holding a orange flag with blue interlocking AU - great look-a-like!

I did not! what were they talking about when he popped up? I will go see if I cant get a screen grab from it.

David Pollack took a shot at Finebaum. Kirk Herbstreit was talking about McCarron's importance to Bama and asked what are they going to do about QB next year and David said "free agency is allowed in college football now" and then took a glance at PF. I thought it was funny.

David Pollack took a shot at Finebaum. Kirk Herbstreit was talking about McCarron's importance to Bama and asked what are they going to do about QB next year and David said "free agency is allowed in college football now" and then took a glance at PF. I thought it was funny.

These talks of heisman for Mccryin is laughable!! The most overrated and scared to get hit qb I have ever seen, gets conversation as best player in ncaa? Give me a break!!

Gotta give Pollack props for making sense of the Mccryin hype machine that ESPN is building for him. He's average at best without all the talent around him.

Gotta give Pollack props for making sense of the Mccryin hype machine that ESPN is building for him. He's average at best without all the talent around him.

Yep, and Paul looked like he could backslap pollack for even insinuating Mccryin is average qb at best

Same ole Gus. He's never going to give too much info. He makes his point and doesn't elaborate. Fowler kept waiting on more but Gus was done. I love it!!

Gus was so robotic. That's just how he is though, he's a mad scientist. It's awesome to hear people talk about how smart he is, and how he's one of the most underpaid coaches for his value.

Archived