2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

Sorry, guys. This was a link to TT's Instagram where he posted a cool AU edit of himself, but he has since deleted the post

If AU pulls TT from the leghumpers I bet the NCAA will get 200K calls from them telling the NCAA how AU cheats. would be glorious.

It's funny how the average UA/UGA fan just considers it a given. Forget the fact the NCAA set up a satellite office in our AD!! FOR TWO YEARS!! And of course they found nothing. Nothing. Two years and they could not find a thing. Yet we are SOOO dirty. It just makes it even more fun though IMO. They (UGA) just can't stand that they can't win a Trophy. :nopityA: :'(

They were madder than hell when we stole Monty Adams away. I throughly enjoyed reading their message boards post signing day

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, guys. This was a link to TT's Instagram where he posted a cool AU edit of himself, but he has since deleted the post

If AU pulls TT from the leghumpers I bet the NCAA will get 200K calls from them telling the NCAA how AU cheats. would be glorious.

It's funny how the average UA/UGA fan just considers it a given. Forget the fact the NCAA set up a satellite office in our AD!! FOR TWO YEARS!! And of course they found nothing. Nothing. Two years and they could not find a thing. Yet we are SOOO dirty. It just makes it even more fun though IMO. They (UGA) just can't stand that they can't win a Trophy. :nopityA: :'(

Is there no trophy for SEC east runner up? Mark Richt should hop on that

There is! They give the players brooches.....

I give a weeks pay for the NCAA just to walk through the player parking lot at UA writing vin numbers.....

:hellyeah:

• 3 weeks later...

Visiting this weekend...

@ChadSimmons_: 5star DL Trenton Thompson wont be able to make it to #FSU this week as expected. He will be at #Georgia Friday, then #Auburn this weekend.

Visiting this weekend...

@ChadSimmons_: 5star DL Trenton Thompson wont be able to make it to #FSU this week as expected. He will be at #Georgia Friday, then #Auburn this weekend.

KA-BOOM!

Bigger Boom if he was skipping a UGA camp for us, but i'll take it and be glad he is coming here this weekend!

Great to hear TT will be at AU this weekend. We are obviously in it for TT, I think we will have pull all stops to get him away from UGA as I think they may name the UGA Football field for him if he commits to GA.

Bigger Boom if he was skipping a UGA camp for us, but i'll take it and be glad he is coming here this weekend!

Agree with this, saw some CBs to UGA this week. Have to stay aggressive in recruitment.

I can't be too optimistic about TT with 100% of CBs to UGA. If one reputable CBer would flip or stick his neck out for Auburn I'd start to warm up.

Visiting this weekend...

KA-BOOM!

He's probably getting his marching orders and a list of names they want him to recruit for Georgia this weekend. ;D

Was this AU visit planned awhile ago, or just announced?

Just planned and announced. He had said he was going to FSU this weekend after Dawg Night but switched from an FSU visit to an AU visit.

Was this AU visit planned awhile ago, or just announced?

Just planned and announced. He had said he was going to FSU this weekend after Dawg Night but switched from an FSU visit to an AU visit.

Good deal, that's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the update.

It seems like we still have a big time uphill battle here. I like that we have Garner on our side of the battle, but we have a lot do work to do still.

Archived