2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

If there wasn't some small chance for us he would not have come to the game. Always hope!!!

There is an old saying about playing around the creek long enough and you'll likely fall in. Keep him coming back. Relationships as easily established here in the AU family.

Couple of things working in AU's favor but this kid loves him some uga.

And if AU starts pushing Swain for a commitment its time to start worrying about DL recruiting.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there wasn't some small chance for us he would not have come to the game. Always hope!!!

There is an old saying about playing around the creek long enough and you'll likely fall in. Keep him coming back. Relationships as easily established here in the AU family.

And if AU starts pushing Swain for a commitment its time to start worrying about DL recruiting.

That's what I've been watching, and why I've been watching it.

Keeping my ear to the ground and fingers crossed.

Some reason i feel like Daron payne will choose Auburn if TT doesnt flip

I don't feel as good as you do about Payne. uat is going to do whatever it takes to get him.

I don't feel as good as you do about Payne. uat is going to do whatever it takes to get him.

yea, I think so too. I would be surprised but happy if Payne ends at AU.

RG isn't going to take crap from uat and this one is far from over. IMO Payne ends up at uat.

RG isn't going to take crap from uat and this one is far from over. IMO Payne ends up at uat.

I dont know i just have a hunch he will choose AU. I think his parents want him to go to uat, but he was quoted the other day saying "I'm going to make my decision based on the depth chart and where I feel at home.". now i think he really likes uat but the depth chart at AU is hard to decline

And that comment came right after saying Cristobal treats him like a son. He's going to $puat but we lose 4 DTs this year. There will be plenty of opportunity to play as a freshman at AU..

Look at all the fearful Auburn fans predicting we lose one to the turds. This bleating is like night following day.

Look at all the fearful Auburn fans predicting we lose one to the turds. This bleating is like night following day.

I know as a Mod I am not supposed to say this but you're crap is beyond old so PLEASE SHUT UP!!!

You really are the most obnoxious poster on these forums. Bravo.

What? :dunno:/> :-\/>

I guess he is saying it is natural for AU fans to think BAMA will raid our recruits and get who they want. Frankly, I prefer to focus on AU only. I can't get enough of AU.

How can you lose someone that isn't commited to you? I guess the only "right" prediction is that he'll sign with AU? Stupid.

Wonder what Trent thought about that awful UGA defense yesterday. Hope he got to see it in person

There is 2 ways he could be looking at it.

1. It's UGA, I love the place and I can make them better

2. The UGA D-line does not look very good and I am concerned about their ability to coach kids up.

Wonder what Trent thought about that awful UGA defense yesterday. Hope he got to see it in person

I imagine he thought about how he'll probably be in the starting lineup right away.

I love to bash Georgia as much as anyone, but the D-line is far from the biggest reason that they gave up 38

I imagine he thought about how he'll probably be in the starting lineup right away.

What you are saying is if Georgia does bad it's bad for AU and if Georgia does good it's also bad for AU ? Wait what ? :blink:

What you are saying is if Georgia does bad it's bad for AU and if Georgia does good it's also bad for AU ? Wait what ? :blink:

All I know is that if Auburn does well it's good for Auburn. Would be nice if TT would choose to contribute to that. ;D

What you are saying is if Georgia does bad it's bad for AU and if Georgia does good it's also bad for AU ? Wait what ? :blink:/>

Ha, I suppose so. That's the way it works for us by reading these forums. We sell playing time if we are bad or playing for titles if we're good. Love my O&B glasses! :)

If Ga does bad enough that they get a coaching change it would be good for Auburn, but if they just keep staying middle of the road it would be hard to pull TT as he probably thinks he is the guy who could help turn the D around and there is some validity to that.

Archived