Gameday sign ideas!

AUwent

Since it's all but assured that Gameday is coming in two weeks, what ideas do you have for signs?

Mine--

"I loaned Ha-Ha my other sign and he didn't give it back."

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Dodge Charger $26,000 Custom Rims $1,500 Borrowing $250 from a Coach... HaHa Priceless

This one is it! Love it! :laugh:

"Fluke® Bama!"

New Dodge Charger $26,000 Custom Rims $1,500 Borrowing $250 from a Coach... HaHa Priceless

This one is it! Love it! :laugh:

I will be in Auburn in Spirit but not in body... If anyone thinks its good enough and they want it fell free to use it...

One more -Last Year ND had a player with a make believe girlfriend. No big deal for Bama they have make believe amateur players.- probably too wordy

How about GO TO HELL BAMMERS

I've told this story on here before but, at the 1969 Iron Bowl (AU 49 UA 26) we took a king size bed sheet, attached 8' poles to the ends and walked it up and down the front railing isle. It had big letters painted in red that said,

" IF YOU CAN'T GO TO HELL, GO TO BAMA "

The Auburn side of Legion field loved it. If anyone wants to use it please do, my old Auburn buddies and I would be honored.

;D

I've told this story on here before but, at the 1969 Iron Bowl (AU 49 UA 26) we took a king size bed sheet, attached 8' poles to the ends and walked it up and down the front railing isle. It had big letters painted in red that said,

The Auburn side of Legion field loved it. If anyone wants to use it please do, my old Auburn buddies and I would be honored.

;D

Hell, this sounds like a T-shirt idea! May have to get some printed for sale on gameday! That is just AUsome!

;D/>

I wonder if they'd let you through with that for GameDay. I know they screen them, but then again I feel like I've seen worse on Saturday mornings

Archived